IGNORED

It's Official ....Retirement Paperwork Submitted !!!!!

BHC

4 hours ago, BHC said:

We think 110% alike on this

Miss the job, no I will not, some people yes

Looks like we will be getting 10 weeks of comp time under COVID-19 emergency act, this comp CAN NOT be cashed out so once it's official, I have ready planned out , I will start using that time around October 17th till the end of the year...with some sick time, and other time I must use...I hope 2021 has a intense rut, I have time to hunt 

Congrats brother. Is that part of the Act or is that contractual? 

Edited by Jcol6268

Just submitted my retirement paperwork, I did it early in case the paperwork is lost/misplaced by the pension board, or they find any discrepancies and for the fact they do approvals every quarter so I'm hoping my paperwork will be in the first quarter of 2021....I can go on October 1st, but my last day of work is on December 31st.....I will start using my sick time one per week in late April, and then cash out my vacation & comp time which will be used as a retirement gift to myself on a new truck
That's awesome Joe! Although truth be told, I feel bad for your wife as she's going to have to deal with you 24/7 LOL...j/k.

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

has to be a great feeling , plus nice that  you only had to do 25 years .

‘I’m also retiring this summer 38 years , I had enough .

25 years on paper.  I promise you this job adds another 25 years of wear and tear on the mind and body.  

Congrats BHC and enjoy your last year.  

4 hours ago, BHC said:

meet monthly they do, but for retirement approval it's done every quarter, hence the reason they say to submit paperwork 12 months out no later then 4 months from retirement date 

A new list is posted each month. It's all online. Click on the link and scroll down to whatever pension you want to see and it is there. There is also the archived meetings. I know there were delays and some guys were nervous, but there ain't no delays anymore

https://www.state.nj.us/treasury/pensions/board-meetings.shtml 

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

8 hours ago, BHC said:

We think 110% alike on this

Miss the job, no I will not, some people yes

Looks like we will be getting 10 weeks of comp time under COVID-19 emergency act, this comp CAN NOT be cashed out so once it's official, I have ready planned out , I will start using that time around October 17th till the end of the year...with some sick time, and other time I must use...I hope 2021 has a intense rut, I have time to hunt 

Where is a 10 week comp time gift coming from where governments are going to be cash strapped going forward ?

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."