IGNORED

Ridiculous postal delays

hammer4reel

The last 2 weeks the delays at USPS are ridiculous.

stuff sent second day is taking two weeks .

‘our main hub in Kearny shows stuff just sitting there for 10 days without moving , after coming across the country overnight .

but we are supposed to believe that they had no issue with getting ballots delivered .

‘while I’m sure Christmas impact will be their excuse , they shouldn’t be taking 2nd day deliveries and not getting them there on time .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

It has been like that for the last two months. I use priority mail all the time and Kearney is the worst distribution center in the country, I have had packages not scan for weeks then show up sitting at Kearney  and finally processing through Kearney after another week just sitting. Once they ge tout of North jersey they move OK. Management at that center needs to be replaced

Edited by bushden
spelling

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Definitely something going on with them. I was on the phone yesterday with my truck loan that was never received,had to make payment online before I was too late. Christmas card never came from a cousin who said she mailed it early December. Mailman has been showing up later than usual and once in a while never shows. 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

4 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

Definitely something going on with them. I was on the phone yesterday with my truck loan that was never received,had to make payment online before I was too late. Christmas card never came from a cousin who said she mailed it early December. Mailman has been showing up later than usual and once in a while never shows. 

I make all my payments on line from my bank account. Its so much easier

Found FEDEX to be the best of the bunch. UPS hands off to the Post Office numerous times then the stuff sits there for days. Ordered some batteries for my Streamlite Stinger. Came out of Syosset, NY then went south to Bridgeport WTF! and STILL in transit. I should have walked to Long Island and picked the stuff up myself. UPS & USPS TOGETHER is only a recipe for disaster! NOTHING good can come of that. They are bad just by themselves. Had a package come up from Atlanta-took ONE month! 11 days to go 416 miles-in the summer no less. And the list of horror stories goes on and on and on! Want something delivered? You might as well get in the car or walk it there yourself. Walking has got to be better than UPS or USPS! WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU? should be changed to WHAT CAN BROWN DO TO YOU?

My wife sent a package to my son in Hawaii on Halloween and he still has not recieved it. A few checks that I sent out last month, several of them have not shown up yet. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".