IGNORED

Kicking off New Year’s Eve right!

the truth

My wife was a bit upset that I was going hunting tonight cause we were having company. I said don’t worry I’m gonna shoot a big doe at 4:45 and I’ll be home by 6:00. Well wouldn’t you know I had two does walk past and I picked the bigger one and settled the crosshairs and BOOM. Didn’t go 20. Look at my watch and no $h!t it was 4:43 haha. Got down and grabbed her and thought she had a Roman nose, never seen a doe with a Roman nose. Turns out she has a deformed face. And a white dot on her forehead to boot! Home by 6:00 like promised and it’s cold enough to hang her till I make it to Ely’s Saturday. Can’t wait to do a euro and see what the skull looks like. Happy New Years!

BC7DFF45-1B3C-4335-BC15-D621DCA8ED57.jpeg

6291EDF1-FDE7-4E96-BB82-6E7B7D26AC55.jpeg

6A89AE36-5ECD-4424-B6E0-4099D47FB599.jpeg

8FE40348-7F5D-460D-BFEC-A46092743777.jpeg

Why wouldn't he? Ely has tons of issues!
I dont know. Maybe its their policy or maybe its PA laws. Just know never seen a headless deer in their walk in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

Post picture of the Euro skull when done.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL