IGNORED

Full Sized Pistols

not on the rug

Alright ladies and gentlemen, talk to me about full sized 9mm semi-autos.  Looking at Sig P320 vs Glock 17 mainly, but but also curious about the S&W M&P 2.0 or any other suggestions you guys have.

I also have my eye on a Dan Wesson Razorback in 10mm, but want to grab a cheaper 9mm 1st to have some fun with.

I like both the 320 and the M&P 2.0. I think the 320 just feels smooth to me. I’ve probably shot less than 100 rounds through one and don’t own one to be fair. I think the 320 had some sort of safety issue, I don’t totally recall but something to research. I use the 2.0 as my duty gun, and have a lot of rounds on it. The thing works flawlessly. I love the new grip (some people hate it). It really sticks to your hand and have no problem grilling it. They also have the different size grips to make sure you get a good fit. I think it runs smooth, easy to get back on target, fits well in my hand. I’ve recommended it to a few people and everyone has seemed to enjoyed it. I don’t have any experience with the Glock 17 to compare them. 

2 hours ago, not on the rug said:

Alright ladies and gentlemen, talk to me about full sized 9mm semi-autos.  Looking at Sig P320 vs Glock 17 mainly, but but also curious about the S&W M&P 2.0 or any other suggestions you guys have.

I also have my eye on a Dan Wesson Razorback in 10mm, but want to grab a cheaper 9mm 1st to have some fun with.

My favorite is the Beretta 98FS 9mm. Reliable and small framed.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

i have the glock 19. a little smaller then the 17 but its a great 9mm. easy to take apart, fun, and accurate. i consider the 19 a full size pistol compared to some of my other ones lol. glocks are bulky though compared to a sig. if you have small hands the glock may not feel right. but you can feel for yourself when you go to your gun shop. my glock 42 feels the best but thats in another ball park compared to mid or full size pistols. 

Your interest in the Dan Wesson 10mm piqued my interest! I am pretty sure they were discontinued in 2019. I am surprised, in this buying frenzy, that there would be any around. The 10mm will cost you a lot more in ammo too. Just saw on Gunbroker where a guy sold 200 rounds of 10mm Federal for $225. WOW! Nothing special-just target rounds.  Dan Wesson does make some nice stuff.

The S&W M&P that I shot ate everything without a hiccup and decent accuracy too.

If you want a real man's pistol, find yourself a COLT 1911 45.  OH YEAH!

HONOR THE FALLEN
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

4 minutes ago, Rumrunner69 said:

I have the Coonan 357 Mag. The gun is made on a 1911 frame and is very well build and shots great.

image.png.78e959a5a22d90a1e33fe6c5e22ee798.png

Pretty nice!

HONOR THE FALLEN