IGNORED

Almost connected

blackpowder

So 2020 has been interesting year for me to hunt. I had my largest buck to date in range only to not provide a clean shot. COVID had more people in the state woods than I have seen in a long time. And I have been doing a lot of packing in and out of new areas. Today I still hunted a piece of state land with the muzzy. Mainly a scouting mission for next year.  But got to an area I though would hold deer and bam. There is a deer 40 yrds in front of me. Unfortunately I was facing the sun. Not sure if it was a large doe or smaller buck. The deer walked off directly into the sun where else would it go. Ha. So I wasn’t ever able to catch back up with it. But I’ll call this one a success in that I got to the area I wanted to be and had a good encounter. Plus I had to get home. Wife let me go even though we just had our first son. Good luck everyone

Every day in the woods is a GREAT DAY !!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL