17 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

Hmmmm....

disturbing indeed

Mcmanus is solid and will put the work in

Any meat poles in the “how did the clubs do” post have 13 hanging!!??  Lol .....or the local clubs may have info on who killed 13 that week.

Not a gun club. There are fawns and does. Only a few bucks. 

Not sure about McManus looking into it. He was parked at entrance of training range at mill most of the day yesterday.  I am hoping he looks into it and does some work on it. There was so much waste on those deer. If person ever got caught they should starve the a hole for 30 days and then next 30 days forced to eat tofu. Lol.

Did you see any evidence the deer were shot?  I found a similar pile of carcasses years ago on a WMA in south jersey that turned out to be a truck load of roadkill dumped by the DOT.  I know there are places that have private companies under contract to remove roadkill from certain roadways.  I could see one of those companies dumping the carcasses rather than paying to dispose of them at a landfill, and the employees pulling meat from the fresh ones or the head off of a buck carcass.  I would think that would be more likely than a poacher dumping all those carcasses.  I wouldn't think a poacher would waste time removing a whole carcass that they were only going to pull backstraps out or cut the head off.  Not to mention keeping several carcasses and take a chance getting caught dumping them all at once.

23 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

I was out scouting thos morning and came across this illegal dump from some poacher. Several deer with just backstraps cut out. A buck with just head cut off. I counted 13 bodies in all. Whoever did is a big scumbag. I texted pic and location to CO McManus. There a bandaid wrapper there, a plastic bag and part of a bucket with blood smeared on it. 

I hope they catch them, keep us posted!

1 hour ago, beaverman said:

Did you see any evidence the deer were shot?  I found a similar pile of carcasses years ago on a WMA in south jersey that turned out to be a truck load of roadkill dumped by the DOT.  I know there are places that have private companies under contract to remove roadkill from certain roadways.  I could see one of those companies dumping the carcasses rather than paying to dispose of them at a landfill, and the employees pulling meat from the fresh ones or the head off of a buck carcass.  I would think that would be more likely than a poacher dumping all those carcasses.  I wouldn't think a poacher would waste time removing a whole carcass that they were only going to pull backstraps out or cut the head off.  Not to mention keeping several carcasses and take a chance getting caught dumping them all at once.

The odd thing here is the took back straps!

This right off reed td. Down dirt road that forks off reed ed right at the curve. Looks like they pulled a truck load and dragged them in 20 yds. There is piece of bucket with blood and some deer pieces smeared on bucket piece, plastic wrapper, and band aid wrapper.  
@Bonefreak It does appear to all been killed close together like 6 day week. They were either poached or severe wanton waste issue. The person does not belong in the woods. 
I had a buck dumped near where I park on Reed Rd also deer was field dressed and antlers cut off no meat was taken

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, beaverman said:

Yea they were shot.