IGNORED

Illegal Deer Dump

I was out scouting thos morning and came across this illegal dump from some poacher. Several deer with just backstraps cut out. A buck with just head cut off. I counted 13 bodies in all. Whoever did is a big scumbag. I texted pic and location to CO McManus. There a bandaid wrapper there, a plastic bag and part of a bucket with blood smeared on it. 

This right off reed td. Down dirt road that forks off reed ed right at the curve. Looks like they pulled a truck load and dragged them in 20 yds. There is piece of bucket with blood and some deer pieces smeared on bucket piece, plastic wrapper, and band aid wrapper.  

@Bonefreak It does appear to all been killed close together like 6 day week. They were either poached or severe wanton waste issue. The person does not belong in the woods. 

54 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

This right off reed td. Down dirt road that forks off reed ed right at the curve. Looks like they pulled a truck load and dragged them in 20 yds. There is piece of bucket with blood and some deer pieces smeared on bucket piece, plastic wrapper, and band aid wrapper.  

@Bonefreak It does appear to all been killed close together like 6 day week. They were either poached or severe wanton waste issue. The person does not belong in the woods. 

Hmmmm....

disturbing indeed

Mcmanus is solid and will put the work in

Any meat poles in the “how did the clubs do” post have 13 hanging!!??  Lol .....or the local clubs may have info on who killed 13 that week.