IGNORED

WTS - Osprey Atmos AG 65 Backpack

MikeStaten

Brand new pack never been worn.  Just don’t have the time for backpacking anymore and I have 2 hunting packs I can use in a pinch so this one’s going up for sale.  Size is medium.   osprey has a lifetime guarantee.  They’re selling for $270 at EMS and REI etc...   I’m asking $210.   I’m in Somerset county. 

Here’s the description from Osprey..

The Atmosphere AG 65 is the best-fitting, most ventilated and comfortable pack ever made for traditional backpacking trips up to a week or more in duration. The innovative AntiGravity suspension makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, which means you'll enjoy every mile more than ever. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket for lidless use, the Atmos™ AG 65 is still the top contender. Backed by our All Mighty Guarantee, forever.

5F7FD943-6D87-4A41-B2E1-0C565E97B26F.jpeg

28CE455D-23D1-42B6-B583-3446CDE3EF9B.jpeg

Edited by MikeStaten

Thats a heavy price for a back pack. It must be pretty light pack.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

I just looked the Pack up and it really is a nice pack at just over 4lbs and everyone is selling at around $270 so $210 is a good price.

Anti-Gravity suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack

Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt to dial in perfect fit

Front stretch mesh pocket for quick storage of rain gear or extra layers

Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points

Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately)

Recommended load range: 30-50 lbs. - Pack weight 4.56 lbs. for a size medium at 34.25 x 15.35 x 16.14 in.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Thanks.  It’s not for everyone but if you are looking for a top of the line backpack with a great suspension system and extremely breathable, this ones a good one.   

Osprey also has a no questions asked repair or replace warranty.  If for any reason the pack is damaged (torn, mouse chewed through it, put it too close to the fire etc..) they will repair or replace the pack forever.   So basically you’ll have a functional pack forever no matter what you do to it.  

Edited by MikeStaten

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...