IGNORED

Anybody Goose Hunting Tomorrow?

Devil Horns

Today was the WORST! For the past month, almost daily, I had tons of geese flying over my house. A few days ago with that rain, had to have seen and heard a thousand geese overhead. I couldn't wait for this morning. I get up, and as I walk out my front door, I hear a large flock fly over the house at 5:50am in the dark! Wow (I'm thinking), game on!

Soon as the sun comes up, the clouds part, full sun, 100% clear, blue skies - and you know what that means! I don't think we saw 30 geese total this morning. They completely shut down. Blue bird day.

If I didn't know any better, I would think these geese have Internet access and can look up the season dates online and knew it was opening day. It's the only explanation!! Mutant geese with radioactivity-induced intelligence -- damn you atomic tests from the 50s and 60s !!!

9 hours ago, mazzgolf said:

Today was the WORST! For the past month, almost daily, I had tons of geese flying over my house. A few days ago with that rain, had to have seen and heard a thousand geese overhead. I couldn't wait for this morning. I get up, and as I walk out my front door, I hear a large flock fly over the house at 5:50am in the dark! Wow (I'm thinking), game on!

Soon as the sun comes up, the clouds part, full sun, 100% clear, blue skies - and you know what that means! I don't think we saw 30 geese total this morning. They completely shut down. Blue bird day.

If I didn't know any better, I would think these geese have Internet access and can look up the season dates online and knew it was opening day. It's the only explanation!! Mutant geese with radioactivity-induced intelligence -- damn you atomic tests from the 50s and 60s !!!

We had nothing from 12 to about 4 but the last hr was non stop.