IGNORED

Update On Barnes Vor-Tex Slugs

BHC

As promised ....

Spoke to them around 3pm, the gentleman informed me that production should start between late January mid February and maybe available at retailers by early spring if all goes well. 

I asked is this a indication that Remington is dropping the Barnes bullet, and he said they are hearing yes and no, but being that Vista just took control of Remington they haven't gotten a straight answer as of yet, so as of this date it's 50/50.

He did say the Barnes shells and the Remington shells are exactly the same load/ballistics, the only difference between the two will be the 12ga shells for Barnes is blue and Remington is the classic green, and the tips of the bullet for Barnes will be blue as the Remington is gold/yellowish 

I did ask, these bullets for both Barnes and Remington which Barnes product is it, and he said it's the same as the Barnes T-EZ muzzleloader bullet 

Great info thanks!

Remington = Vista

Barnes = Sierra = SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clarus Corporation’s (NASDAQ: CLAR) (“Clarus” and/or the “Company”) subsidiary Sierra Bullets, L.L.C

I did not know they were publicly traded - https://www.claruscorp.com/

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford