IGNORED

12/19/20 check in

deerstalker420

Went to check a new spot i put cam out on tuesday. Found camera with ice covering have of lense and camera not working. But did have two worn trails leading to food block. Deer beds eithin 5 feet of cam and tons of deer pee and crap. So hoping some of that action is in afternoon. Going to sit behind some laurels and cut a shooting lane and find out this afternoon what has been feeding there.

Did not need the follow up in heart - severed spine got both lungs pinned the off side shoulder. Very big doe. And got to watch a 115 inch eight point grunting like crazy tending to a fawn in estrous. Chase stop. Chase. Stop. 

B8A20B61-6AF0-4429-B6DB-4124362F17D2.jpeg

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Nice fat doe Jack, congrats.  Me and my buddy tracked a bear from 9am-2pm (about 3 miles).  I got my buddy a shot as it circled back trying to pick up our scent.  His shot drew blood but unfortunately was not true.  Tracked it about 2 miles from the shot with no success.  Seen a ton of deer including 3 really nice bucks but unfortunately im tagged out with muzzy.  Real fun day but so exhausted!

9 minutes ago, Gobblengrunt said:

Nice fat doe Jack, congrats.  Me and my buddy tracked a bear from 9am-2pm (about 3 miles).  I got my buddy a shot as it circled back trying to pick up our scent.  His shot drew blood but unfortunately was not true.  Tracked it about 2 miles from the shot with no success.  Seen a ton of deer including 3 really nice bucks but unfortunately im tagged out with muzzy.  Real fun day but so exhausted!

I thought my EAB doe was biggest I ever shot, this one filled out the jet sled even more - I am gonna guess 120# she was the biggest in my area.   

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….