IGNORED

Used quad questions

Dominant buck

I have a 2003 Honda rancher 350. It’s a tank. Always starts right up...even in frigid temps...only ever had to do maintenance to it. I plow with it too so it does get its workouts. Why would you need something larger than 500 cc?  I haven’t found anything yet...even plowing...that my little tank rancher can’t handle. 

Sometimes I think the world has gone completely mad. And then I think, "Aw, who cares?" And then I think, "Hey, what's for supper?"

As other guys posted you don’t need one that big I have a 2007 Suzuki EIGER it’s a 4x4 it’s a 400 it’s plenty strong it has pulled a lot of weight over the years.. I know every one says Honda I know they are great this Suzuki has never had any work done to it 

I Just want to Hunt...

I've had a 325 a 360 and a 700twin...
The 325 had more balls than I could ever need.
I'd say save your money on the HP and be sure to get 4x4 if you will be climbing off road downed trees etc.

700 cc was too powerful. My next one will defiantly be under 500cc. Preferably 325-400 is plenty.

My experience:
Stay away from kawasaki

Polaris was great to me

And I'd try a honda- never owned one but heard great things.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

If your looking for performance, ride, suspension, and all around stability, NOTHING can touch a Sportsman. 450-570 is plenty. I’ve owned a 2007 700, 2016 1000, and my new one is a 2019 850 H.O. With power steering. It’s the cats ass but in my opinion still has way too much power for just hunting.
If your looking for gas and go for the next 20 years with no maintenance, buy a Honda. 

I have nothing against Polaris. But I’d say can am makes a better product, but at a higher price point. And I’ve had a Honda. Loved it, but it’s not maintenance free. I have a 17 year old Kawasaki 650. It’s junk because I’ve beat the tar out of it but it still does everything I need it to do. If I was buying new I’d look Cam Am then Yamaha/Honda then Polaris/Kawasaki/Suzuki. But just like a car take care of it and it will take care of you. If you like winning pecker measuring contests then get 850cc+, if you just want it to serve a purpose then a 325 or so will do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk