Wish me luck part two

Have my oldest daughter(8)  with me tonight for her third sit ever.  This will be a little easier. She had so much fun last time she doesn’t care how cold it gets, she wanted to come. She asked if we can shoot the first big one we see. Hopefully the deer want to play and don’t mind a little noise tonight. I’m just excited she wants to be here.  Good luck to all that are out. 

0F0CF5A7-4361-474C-BA13-66FA937689C6.jpeg

Nothing better then having a young one excited to be in the woods.  If done right and your not to worried about spooking a few deer every now and then, you will have a hunting partner for the rest of your life.  Started taking my daughter out when she was around 4 or 5,  she is now 18 and still enjoys being in the woods.   Good luck!!

56 minutes ago, Nighthawk said:

Nothing better then having a young one excited to be in the woods.  If done right and your not to worried about spooking a few deer every now and then, you will have a hunting partner for the rest of your life.  Started taking my daughter out when she was around 4 or 5,  she is now 18 and still enjoys being in the woods.   Good luck!!

Thats good to hear. I am hoping to keep them both interested in the outdoors.They love fishing and pheasant hunting. I don't care if I kill anything, as long as they have fun.  Would help if I could get her/them to stay quite long enough for a deer to come in. She still had fun tonight and when we got out of the blind we saw a few does and a buck while walking back to the truck.