IGNORED

Worthington state park campground

Dominant buck

Im.camping in Stokes. One on the pole, one needs to get tracked in the morning

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

16 hours ago, Mallard1100 said:

Congrats on the success.let’s see some pics of the meat pole!

Picture to follow. Kid shot his first NJ buck. One horned 2 pointer. As we were hanging other one pops off. Get it hung and he says " now that I'm done I dont know what to do". I tell him first guy that fills a tag has to clean up around camp, do the dishes, make coffee, take the garbage out, defrost dinner, top off the water, sweep inside, and get a fire ready for the night when the others come in. He goes to do that while naps are taken by the others.

After the naps, the others are getting ready to go back in the woods and he says he is finished with everything and is going to be bored. I told him if I was him I would be going back in to try and fill my second tag. He said "when were you going to tell me about that ?". I said after the chores were done so I didn't have to do them. That was his penance for not reading the Digest and knowing the limits.

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Buckndoe you're a meanie.:rofl:.. reminds me of my old boy scout days. You forgot to send him to another camp for a left-handed smoke shifter.😄Love the story of your adventure so far with the boys. Keep up the fun 👍

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

3 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

Buckndoe you're a meanie.:rofl:.. reminds me of my old boy scout days. You forgot to send him to another camp for a left-handed smoke shifter.😄Love the story of your adventure so far with the boys. Keep up the fun 👍

One more coming in tonight. We set up his bed under the picnic table

1 hour ago, Bucndoe said:

Pics

20201210_111945.thumb.jpg.48daf6dda6f4541cfb28d5eafb46e10d.jpg

20201210_111805.thumb.jpg.64c4d6fe629621892ab36fd70e7d9f16.jpg

20201210_111828.thumb.jpg.117398aab12e614a852def2f80bdbb04.jpg

The flag looks like it's at half staff. For the deer?.lol..Here I assumed you were camping in tents. You have a condo on wheels. Nice setup. 👍

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt