Covid no longer about health?

AH yes. COVID-THE GREAT EXPERIMENT! You could see that coming right from the get go.  It is not social distancing. It is social conditioning! I do not dismiss the covid that yes , like anything, it can be catastrophic to many people but much of it has been fed by hysteria, the media and politics/politicians. What "they" are trying to attain (100% SAFE AND IMPERVIOUS) to this virus is logistically and realistically impossible. Case in point, go to a trout hatchery-they want EVERY trout in the raceway to grow healthy and no mortality but it's impossible no matter how hard they try and hope.  It is the same here but they prey on people's fears and emotions and play to the"safety aspects". 

"THE GREAT EXPERIMENT" .  They had to see how far they could push and what the people would take while conditioning everyone.  The mask? I bet 99% of people COMPLY and don't even give it a second thought. They must maintain a "disruptive environment". Look at the last 12-13 years especially the last four and more so the last year. Always a pot boiling over. After years and years of demoralizing they have gotten people to accept the OH WELL mentality. OH WELL- your tv broke. got to get a new one. OH well, your phone is no good -what are you going to do. OH WELL, YOU CAN'T VOTE.

NEVER BEEN ABOUT HEALTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In ending, I will say this and I say it often.

"THEY" do not get the credit that they so richly deserve.

Stay thirsty, my friends

59 minutes ago, WVAhunter08 said:

I completely ignore everything the government says and just live my life

Same here - go wherever whenever I want.  It was great when it was first reported that we were all gonna die - all the dipshits stayed home and were not in the way.  Not so much now as a lot of folks are figuring out they got scammed out of a good chunk of their lives.

4 minutes ago, LittleM said:

Same here - go wherever whenever I want.  It was great when it was first reported that we were all gonna die - all the dipshits stayed home and were not in the way.  Not so much now as a lot of folks are figuring out they got scammed out of a good chunk of their lives.

LOL. You mean the people that actually got scammed are the ones who died because dumbass in wh hid the information. You know the info he was spewing to Woodward while telling everyone else it was the flu. Flu never killed 210,000 people during any season in our lifetime. Yet covid did. Ask Herman Cain about covid-- oh never mind too late to ask him. He got conned and now is pushing daisies. Christie the day after getting out of hospital-- wear a mask. He got conned but luckily pulled through. I wonder if Ben Carson has a different take about trump these days? Another one conned and almost paid with his life. So why were all these WH staff FORCED to take covid tests several times  a week? Why did trump rush off to the hospital for the flu? Why did people wear masks at the WH as soon as first outbreak? Talk about people getting conned. If it is only the flu and masks don't help why did these things occur under trumps administration and himself rushing to the hospital? Here I will give you  the answer-- because he conned everyone again.  

18 minutes ago, LittleM said:

I had lunch today at local restaurant. Place was loaded, people are eating, drinking without a sign of any worry. More and more people had enough of this BS. Yet the schools are closed in my area. 

8 minutes ago, LittleM said:

Why does deadonshot rave on and on about Trump and politics?  What I wrote was pretty clear and it had nothing to do with politics.   Its gonna suck when the scam is over - all the morons be back out from under their beds getting in the way.

Do what I do. After reading his nauseating BS for four years about Russian collusion, Ukraine, impeachment and all other fiction they fed him on CNN I can no longer give him another second of my time. He is brainwashed, lost, naive and dishonest. If there was one person the ignore function on this forum was design for, it is him . 

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

LOL. You mean the people that actually got scammed are the ones who died because dumbass in wh hid the information. You know the info he was spewing to Woodward while telling everyone else it was the flu. Flu never killed 210,000 people during any season in our lifetime. Yet covid did. Ask Herman Cain about covid-- oh never mind too late to ask him. He got conned and now is pushing daisies. Christie the day after getting out of hospital-- wear a mask. He got conned but luckily pulled through. I wonder if Ben Carson has a different take about trump these days? Another one conned and almost paid with his life. So why were all these WH staff FORCED to take covid tests several times  a week? Why did trump rush off to the hospital for the flu? Why did people wear masks at the WH as soon as first outbreak? Talk about people getting conned. If it is only the flu and masks don't help why did these things occur under trumps administration and himself rushing to the hospital? Here I will give you  the answer-- because he conned everyone again.  

Herman Cain had stage for cancer you dolt, and it’s pretty sickening you’re using his death as a way to justify your hysteria and fear mongering. If you want to cower and believe everything your overlords tell you by all means go ahead. Trump is the president of the United States, of course all precautions Are taken with heads of state and their health. There is zero science behind any of these lockdowns and if these f-ing masks are the be all end all Of healthcare than why are the casing “surging”?

8 hours ago, WVAhunter08 said:

Herman Cain had stage for cancer you dolt, and it’s pretty sickening you’re using his death as a way to justify your hysteria and fear mongering. If you want to cower and believe everything your overlords tell you by all means go ahead. Trump is the president of the United States, of course all precautions Are taken with heads of state and their health. There is zero science behind any of these lockdowns and if these f-ing masks are the be all end all Of healthcare than why are the casing “surging”?

Deadonshot2 is a troll and likely a leftist operative. I have my doubts he actually hunts and owns guns. Why would any actual hunter and gun owner support the ideology that has a basic tenet of taking away those guns. His opinions on the China-virus are in lock step with all that are using it as an excuse to apply draconian controls on the population