Covid no longer about health?

Today our governor will look to impose new restrictions not based on scientific data but on “behavior”. Yes you read correctly, behavior. With the rate of infection receding now executive orders can be imposed simply on behavior? This is incredible to think that people will abide and comply in this manner in what is supposed to be a free nation. A mod can move this thread wherever they feel fit, but I posted this in health and fitness because I thought we were all supposed to believe these covid restrictions were based on the well being of the masses, apparently not. 

10 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

That’s how they do it. Step by step and before you know it they have full control. Too many sheep among us

Covid was political from the very beginning. Some saw it as the health challenge that it is while other saw it as a means to exploit and control.  From the very beginning Americans were being groomed for a mail in election and the results are plain to see. Senility is in and trhe truth has died. 

4 hours ago, MGHunter66 said:

Today our governor will look to impose new restrictions not based on scientific data but on “behavior”. Yes you read correctly, behavior. With the rate of infection receding now executive orders can be imposed simply on behavior? This is incredible to think that people will abide and comply in this manner in what is supposed to be a free nation. A mod can move this thread wherever they feel fit, but I posted this in health and fitness because I thought we were all supposed to believe these covid restrictions were based on the well being of the masses, apparently not. 

Are you referring to executive order # 204?