IGNORED

Cabela's Just Restricted Ammo Sales To New Jersey..

Fishman

42 minutes ago, Fishman said:

Just went to there website it said ammo was restricted to NJ.

Weird. MackPW just delivered 3 cases of shells Friday to my door. 

rogeres delivered 2 cases of shells in September.

I’d reread it the restrictions. 

27 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

Weird. MackPW just delivered 3 cases of shells Friday to my door. 

rogeres delivered 2 cases of shells in September.

I’d reread it the restrictions. 

Just read the second page on the Mack PW Site. NJ residents must have a FID on file.

I used to buy ammo from Cabelas when they'd offer free shipping for orders over $50.  Always had 45/70 in stock.  Oh well...

Been doing some Christmas shopping through Midway this year.  Who needs Cabelas/BP?  Time to turn our backs to them as they have done to us.

26 minutes ago, Fishman said:

Just read the second page on the Mack PW Site. NJ residents must have a FID on file.

I dont think I ever provided an FID. Maybe they changed it within a week lol because my order was put in on 11/22 and got it on 11/27. (Ill check and see if they have my fid on file. 

Went through my emails:

11/22

10/17

8/9

All three orders had ammo in them and never had a problem 

I went on Rogers this morning and did Christmas shopping. The order had 1 box of 20 gauge shot shells and went through no problem. 

Edited by Hawkeye57

4 hours ago, Merkel said:

It sucks but Cabela’s isn’t the only one. I tried to order muzzleloader bullets last year from Sportsman’s Guide and same story.  I was told it’s management’s policy.  Rogers, Midway USA and Natchez still ship ammo. 

I just ordered and received ammo from Sportsmans guide?   you mean Sportsmans warehouse?

3 hours ago, Lunatic said:

No reason to go to Cabela's anymore. They had a great selection on any hunting equipment you were looking for but that was then, it isn't now. I know I will not make the trip again.
I believe this is how the liberals will eventually disarm us. Its a trend building up for some time. We will have guns but no bullets

I just wasted a trip there (Hamburg) 2 weeks ago, never again...

5 hours ago, Bowhunter458 said:

I just ordered and received ammo from Sportsmans guide?   you mean Sportsmans warehouse?

No, it was definitely Sportsman’s Guide - I was a member for several years.  I tried to order Powerbelt ML bullets and the order was denied.  I called customer service; the lady couldn’t articulate the reasons other than to say it was their management’s policy. That was a last December as I mentioned. I cancelled my membership.  But as a result of your post, I tried to order some ammo from SG and it appears they changed some things - there is an age and state and federal compliance verification that I don’t recall them having. In any event my order went through. Thanks for the heads up!

1 hour ago, Merkel said:

No, it was definitely Sportsman’s Guide - I was a member for several years.  I tried to order Powerbelt ML bullets and the order was denied.  I called customer service; the lady couldn’t articulate the reasons other than to say it was their management’s policy. That was a last December as I mentioned. I cancelled my membership.  But as a result of your post, I tried to order some ammo from SG and it appears they changed some things - there is an age and state and federal compliance verification that I don’t recall them having. In any event my order went through. Thanks for the heads up!

weird I received ammo in mid November, I believe i had to file a cert with them a while back

Unfortunately this is a glimpse into the future. Certain political figures have an agenda which would eliminate all mail order ammo sales nation wide. It’s not a matter of if but when. 
   Ammo that is available online right now carries a huge price tag. Talk about gouging the consumer. 

10 hours ago, Hawkeye57 said:

I dont think I ever provided an FID. Maybe they changed it within a week lol because my order was put in on 11/22 and got it on 11/27. (Ill check and see if they have my fid on file. 

Went through my emails:

11/22

10/17

8/9

All three orders had ammo in them and never had a problem 

I went on Rogers this morning and did Christmas shopping. The order had 1 box of 20 gauge shot shells and went through no problem. 

Just copied this from Mack WP site.

Ammunition
LTL or palletized shipments of ammo may have additional shipping charges added.
All rifle and handgun ammo is priced per box unless noted.
All ammunition is shipped via ground service to contiguous 48 states only. A street address is required for delivery. No International shipping.
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years of age or older to purchase rifles, shotguns, shotgun ammunition, or rifle ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase all other guns and ammunition.

LA, DC, MN, PA, NY, MA, IL, NJ, and CT customers should check their local laws on ammunition restrictions.

Illinois and New Jersey must call in ammo orders and have copies of the proper documents put on file before ammo can ship.