IGNORED

Remington Accutips 20ga 2 3/4

BowHunter96

You paid $29 per box? You got ripped off

Gunbroker they are going for 10$ a round so figured 30 a box was the going rate. Before the pandemic I had a box with a 22$ tag on it. Didn’t think it was unreasonable to pay that much? Maybe I did who knows but I’ll have ammo for gun season whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, BIG PAT said:

I had a buddy in iowa look for accu tips for me. He send me 20 boxes he picked up at a local store. $11. A box. Looks like there are no price jackets in iowa. So crazy the way people gouge each other. 

I don't know why guys need 20 to 30 boxes of slugs, if every one bought what they need for the season we wouldn't be having shortages and gouging.. just my 2 cent. I was talking to a buddy today and his friend just ordered 300 boxes of remington accutips, when asked why, his reply was resell for profit:banghead: If you sell them for cost that's fine:up:

Edited by bucky

45 minutes ago, bucky said:

I don't know why guys need 20 to 30 boxes of slugs, if every one bought what they need for the season we wouldn't be having shortages and gouging.. just my 2 cent. I was talking to a buddy today and his friend just ordered 300 boxes of remington accutips, when asked why, his reply was resell for profit:banghead: If you sell them for cost that's fine:up:

Then you ask why retailers put a limit on purchases, cause people like this. Society need not worry about the gov't,  we'll devour ourselves .... sad times  

40 minutes ago, Nanuk said:

Then you ask why retailers put a limit on purchases, cause people like this. Society need not worry about the gov't,  we'll devour ourselves .... sad times  

I got 3 boxes at bobs little sport shop 2 weeks ago $16 a box they had probably 10,I wanted 5 but he said 3 per customer to give others a chance.