IGNORED

Monday Muzzy Check In (2 BBD's already)

electric10162

Dropped one in Colliers mills at first light! Another hunter jumped him still hunting the swamp edge. If the other hunter is on here I want to thank him for letting me use his phone to check my deer ( accidentally left my phone at home) and help me drag him to the road. Dropped the deer off at a freind house as he needed some meat hasn't been able to hunt this year because of health issues. Helped him hang it in his garage and took the head with me for a euro mount. Nice little dark horned swamp buck. 93b7908a408f27b9eebc368f4919e5ed.jpge8661ea6cb0dcc1be26b21c9ce4621e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

23 minutes ago, Bowhunter444 said:

Dropped one in Colliers mills at first light! Another hunter jumped him still hunting the swamp edge. If the other hunter is on here I want to thank him for letting me use his phone to check my deer ( accidentally left my phone at home) and help me drag him to the road. Dropped the deer off at a freind house as he needed some meat hasn't been able to hunt this year because of health issues. Helped him hang it in his garage and took the head with me for a euro mount. Nice little dark horned swamp buck. 93b7908a408f27b9eebc368f4919e5ed.jpge8661ea6cb0dcc1be26b21c9ce4621e5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice one Ken - CONGRATS!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

• JHbowhunter changed the title to Monday Muzzy Check In (2 BBD's already)