IGNORED

Rabbit hunt

Dominant buck

1 hour ago, Luvdabunnies said:

Nice bunny.  This past summer picked up a few pups and one 3yr old beagle.  Just got them back from Dave out of Pa(Tricounty beagle  club). Great guy btw. Did an excellent job with the pups in Just a few short weeks.  Dogs ran great.  I've been to Assunpink, Beavercreek, BERKSHIRE, and Buckhorn Creek Wma's. Pups had a couple short runs but otherwise zilch. Would love to find a few spots that hold rabbits to run them.  Any suggestions. 

IMG_20200910_145049_01.jpg

Was it Dave Kerr of western pa?

Pm me, we can hook up. Where you located

Nice bunny.  This past summer picked up a few pups and one 3yr old beagle.  Just got them back from Dave out of Pa(Tricounty beagle  club). Great guy btw. Did an excellent job with the pups in Just a few short weeks.  Dogs ran great.  I've been to Assunpink, Beavercreek, BERKSHIRE, and Buckhorn Creek Wma's. Pups had a couple short runs but otherwise zilch. Would love to find a few spots that hold rabbits to run them.  Any suggestions. 
IMG_20200910_145049_01.jpg.905edaa7071daeee144fb111cc78f7af.jpg

Try to knock on some doors of any near by Christmas tree farms. They are goods spots, for after Christmas of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s awesome you put that much time to the hounds.   Hate to see you go...  
Assunpink has a few- slow down and enjoy getting them dogs to hunt.     I have run several wmas up north already this year- they are there- just keep going..

Anyone ever rabbit hunt without dogs? Would love to take the gun out for it, but don’t know the first thing about rabbit hunting. 
My buddie and i hunt rabbits without dogs and do very well. We take turns jumping in the briars and covering the opposite side, gotta be safe. And we only hunt 2 maby 3 guys. Almost 50 rabbits in 3 season's.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...