37 minutes ago, Swamprat said:

Same here. Man I miss it.  

Comments like this is why I kept doing this for 30 years!!  I'm 52yrs old been hunting since 10yrs old. Had to juggle work, family, deer hunting, raising beagles throughout the years.  Family and work came first, I had to put deer hunting on the back burner  while focusing on the hounds, but still managed to get 1 or 2 nice bucks throughout the years, lol. Once my last hound goes ill focus 100% on deer

14 minutes ago, Dominant buck said:

I had to put deer hunting on the back burner  while focusing on the hounds, ....

that was my small game hunting downfall - got the bowhunting itch at 21 years of age, and it hasn't been fully scratched yet 35 years later!!!!       Even have a beautiful yellow lab that would LOVE to hunt ducks or pheasants and is quite good at it... Nope....  Hard to keep me out of a treestand September through January anymore. 

Nice bunny.  This past summer picked up a few pups and one 3yr old beagle.  Just got them back from Dave out of Pa(Tricounty beagle  club). Great guy btw. Did an excellent job with the pups in Just a few short weeks.  Dogs ran great.  I've been to Assunpink, Beavercreek, BERKSHIRE, and Buckhorn Creek Wma's. Pups had a couple short runs but otherwise zilch. Would love to find a few spots that hold rabbits to run them.  Any suggestions. 

IMG_20200910_145049_01.jpg