IGNORED

Colliers Mills Range

tcook8296

Try the one on rt539. Stafford. 
Or head down to millville. They rebuilt their range there.  It's really nice. Shoot out to 200 yards. I was there last month.  It was impressive. 
Stafford is closed also till February

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

The state in their infinite wisdom decided to close the only two ranges in the central region to rebuild them right before hunters would need them for the upcoming seasons. I sure hope my muzzy is still on from last season because I'm not in the mood to drive all the way up north or down south to sight it in

"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!" - Chesty Puller

8 minutes ago, Bowhunter444 said:

The state in their infinite wisdom decided to close the only two ranges in the central region to rebuild them right before hunters would need them for the upcoming seasons. I sure hope my muzzy is still on from last season because I'm not in the mood to drive all the way up north or down south to sight it in

Agree. Only reason I made the 50 mile trek south to millville was I wanted to sight in a rifle for an out of state hunt.  

I went to collier's today to find it closed so I went on line to the njdfg link for up to date info on range closures & it said stafford was open so I drove there only to find it closed as well...why in gods name would they close all central nj ranges for construction now?? Wtf?  They couldnt have done it in the summer time?  Pissed I wasted the whole morning on a wild goose chase.  So stupid.

10 minutes ago, Bad64chevelle said:

Tom, how far do you need to shoot out to ? 

100 yards is good but I would really like a 200 to 300 yard shot to test the Remington 700 muzzy. They say its a 300 yard muzzy. Just want to see what it can do. 

www.liftxrentals.com