Trail cam card stolen.

I had a trail cam card stolen on a WMA.I thought maybe I forgot to put one in the camera so I replaced the card and wired the door shut.Came back and the wire was gone.So I put a cam in the tree pointing at a broken cam.This guy showed up and my missing card was on the bait pile.Vineland,NJ

8D239A9E-41C2-44E1-AF45-66C7B72E1AF2.jpeg

Edited by KEITH STONE
5 minutes ago, KEITH STONE said:

I had a trail cam card stolen on a WMA.I thought maybe I forgot to put one in the camera so I replaced the card and wired the door shut.Came back and the wire was gone.So I put a cam in the tree pointing at a broken cam.This guy showed up and my missing card was on the bait pile.

8D239A9E-41C2-44E1-AF45-66C7B72E1AF2.jpeg

What zone ? I just had a card stolen a couple weeks ago on private land

Same thing happens on private property. I hunt on private property in zone 12, last year when I came around the bend in the trail to check my camera it wasn't there and I thought to myself some scumbag stole my camera. I walked a little further and saw my camera on a different tree, I opened it up to change my card and noticed it was not mine, (all my cards are blue and the one in it was black) I thought maybe I could have made a mistake on the color of the card so when I got home I checked the card out and there were pictures of deer on it in an are that I have never seen before.  Last year I also had a deer stand stolen  and some one smashed the lock box my brother had his camera in and stole that also. I think his camera was stolen by kids that were 4 wheeling in trucks out there and got caught on his camera so they stole it. Either way there are some real scumbags out there.  

I wont put anything on state land without locks, stands cams whatever I also try to stay away from roads ,trails  whatever. I hunt from lone wolf  hang on stands and  I  thank GOD  I have never lost anything in all the years I have hunted.  Sad to say there are scumbags out there but there are.