IGNORED

11/24 Check in

Newtonlt2

Had one come from behind and passed me on the right. Only saw it's butt end through the brush. 2 doe came from the direction it headed and were in range to my left before knowing something was up and headed back.  I really should be hid up in a pinetree this time of year.

10 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Not staying in,It's over here once they are down in the swamps

Yeah I'd get the heck out of there!.. Strange tails about that place...

http://www.usscouts.org/scoutcamp/database/cgi-win/ocd.cgi?action=moreinfo&camp_id=14

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

5 minutes ago, delvalhunter said:

I’ll be out in z10 this afternoon with my 7 yr old son for his first ever hunt with me. Hoping to just see some action as he is super excited to go!

That's awesome,have fun, take lots of Kodak moments!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

45 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

In z12

hunting next to the corn field and it sounds like the farmer is cutting it. Could be good

There goes the neighborhood. When did they start allowing Benny's go home Beach boys to hunt in zone 12.:nerd:..jk.. good luck loon!:happywave:

Edited by hunterbob1