What’s the procedure for buying a shotgun from a place like gunbroker.com? I’ve never purchased a gun online and that’s the only place I can find a shotgun I want.  
Contact your local gun shop (FFL dealer) and explain to them you would like to send a shotgun to them. They will give you their FFL license number and shipping address, some dealers on Gunbroker want a letter with contact information. You then give this letter to the seller on Gunbroker and arrange a payment method.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
11 hours ago, Reeltight said:

What’s the procedure for buying a shotgun from a place like gunbroker.com? I’ve never purchased a gun online and that’s the only place I can find a shotgun I want.  

Any gun owner in NJ should know all the rules, regulations and procedures.........

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, MRMCR said:

Any gun owner in NJ should know all the rules, regulations and procedures.........

I tend to agree.... maybe not every rule or regulation in excruciating detail but the basics!

I am amazed by the people who ask questions on this site about the basics of game laws, hunting seasons, bag limits,  buying & selling guns, , etc, etc, either because they are too lazy to look them up or ?   Are they afraid they may learn something else in the process or really dependent on others to guide them thru life ?????

• Disagree 1
4 hours ago, MRMCR said:

When you were born did you automatically have all of your internet gun buying knowledge?

Or did you learn it when you grew up like I’m trying to do?

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
44 minutes ago, RPK0620 said:

I tend to agree.... maybe not every rule or regulation in excruciating detail but the basics!

I am amazed by the people who ask questions on this site about the basics of game laws, hunting seasons, bag limits,  buying & selling guns, , etc, etc, either because they are too lazy to look them up or ?   Are they afraid they may learn something else in the process or really dependent on others to guide them thru life ?????

I am looking it up. That's why I posted the question on here. What better way to learn something then to ask someone who has experience? Isn’t that a huge part of what Internet forums are used for?  

Edited by Reeltight
  • Like 3
  • Agree 2

Wow. Just someone looking for help.
Anyways, create an account, when you win a bid/buy it now it will explain how to pay for it, credit card/money order etc.. after that contact the FFL. with the information the seller will give you for shipping purposes. When you create your account all your information will be in there and the FFL will notify you when they get it. You will also be able to track your gun with the tracking info. As it will request a signature when the FFL gets it. It’s not as difficult as it may seem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Reeltight said:

When you were born did you automatically have all of your internet gun buying knowledge?

Or did you learn it when you grew up like I’m trying to do?

The only 'dumb' question is the one that doesn't get asked.  And I'm glad you did ask.

There is a lot of misinformation out there being passed along as fact.  I had a heated argument at work with a woman who insisted that all internet sales of firearms is illegal.  I never convinced her otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
4 hours ago, RPK0620 said:

People ask because up to this point there was no reason to have the information. Like the guy who for the first time is looking to buy a gun on line. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2