Gary Gaulrapp / quality game processors Flemington nj

Curious if anybody here has used him or heard of him?  A customer of mine gave me his card a while back and says he does an amazing job and will hang/age them too. This was over a year ago so not sure if anybody has had any recent experience with him?  I’d like to give him a try just don’t see anything out there about him.  

Edited by delvalhunter
Title
  • delvalhunter changed the title to Gary Gaulrapp / quality game processors Flemington nj

I’ve used jimmy at hunterdon deer butcher a number of times and generally happy with him. I’m just asking though if anybody has used quality game processors and how their experience was. Thanks for the recommendation, however I don’t want to stray off the title of the post!  😘 

12 minutes ago, estimator said:

Gary Gaulrapp is a quality venison processor. He also makes goose breast pastrami and smoked pheasant breast that is fantastic. Beside his wild game talents he is a genuine nice guy. Do not hesitate to have your venison processed by Gary and his partner Lauren.

Great to know!  Thanks!  With less than mediocre product received recently from another local establishment, I’m looking forward to taking my next deer there!  By chance, is Lauren retired from the post office...I may know him. 

7 hours ago, estimator said:

Gary Gaulrapp is a quality venison processor. He also makes goose breast pastrami and smoked pheasant breast that is fantastic. Beside his wild game talents he is a genuine nice guy. Do not hesitate to have your venison processed by Gary and his partner Lauren.

Where is his shop? Is there a web page or address and phone #?

Funny you should mention it. I usually use Jimmy in Pittstown and he does a great job. I recently tried some specialty stuff from quality game and it was great. I dropped my deer off there last night. He hangs them for approximately 3 weeks before butchering. Not sure what that does but I’m gona give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Farmshine said:

Funny you should mention it. I usually use Jimmy in Pittstown and he does a great job. I recently tried some specialty stuff from quality game and it was great. I dropped my deer off there last night. He hangs them for approximately 3 weeks before butchering. Not sure what that does but I’m gona give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any meat aged at the right temp starts to break down and is much better in taste and more tender.

• Like 1