Losing My Prime Private Land Spot

1 hour ago, CatchinDeers243 said:

Maybe the in-laws could pave the wave with the new owners?

Was just thinking that.   Or he could reach out once the home is sold.   Deer are nuisance animals and lots of folks dont want them eating their bushes and flowers. It never hurts to ask.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
5 hours ago, ElevatedHunter said:

Guess I need to start learning some public land. Luckily there is enough around me where I live.

Welcome to the ranks of the unwashed, public land hunters. LOL. I've done all of my NJ bowhunting about 30 minutes from you in the Water Gap ... deep in. I can't do any big bragging, but I've done good enough and have fun.

Bummer losing your spot, though. Really ideal situation you had there.

• Like 2
Welcome to the ranks of the unwashed, public land hunters. LOL. I've done all of my NJ bowhunting about 30 minutes from you in the Water Gap ... deep in. I can't do any big bragging, but I've done good enough and have fun.
Bummer losing your spot, though. Really ideal situation you had there.

Sure was. Guaranteed meat in the freezer every year. No matter what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Kype said:

always sucks loosing a private area. happen to me 3 seasons ago. now i have to fight my way through tree stands hanging every 50 yards and guys walking into stands 20 min after sunrise because some cant get out of bed early enough.

Most likely afraid of the dark...lol

• Like 1

There's plenty more out there than meets the eye. You would be surprised how many hunt-able areas are void of bow hunters. Public and private. Just have to do your research and not be afraid to explore or ask. All they can say is yes or no.

• Like 2