So what do you think of Trump now

1 hour ago, Farmshine said:

Correct, he stood by waiting for Democratic mayors to ask for help, when clearly some of the mayors were not mentally suited to make such decisions. I understood the strategy I just didn’t agree with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He doesn't have a choice.  The Posse Comitatus Act forbids him from acting.

The Insurrection Act is a statutory exception  to the Posse Comitatus Act which limits the use of military personnel under federal command for law enforcement purposes within the United States that allows intervention under specified circumstances.

The Act empowers the U.S. president to call into service the U.S. Armed Forces and the National Guard when requested by a state's legislature, or governor if the legislature cannot be convened, to address an insurrection against that state

In other words the legislators or Governor must request assistance.  

Edited by nickmarch
He doesn't have a choice.  The Posse Comitatus Act forbids him from acting.
The Insurrection Act is a statutory exception  to the Posse Comitatus Act which limits the use of military personnel under federal command for law enforcement purposes within the United States that allows intervention under specified circumstances.
The Act empowers the U.S. president to call into service the U.S. Armed Forces and the National Guard when requested by a state's legislature, or governor if the legislature cannot be convened, to address an insurrection against that state
In other words the legislators or Governor must request assistance.  

Read the “Insurrection Act”

Screenshot_20201122-161142.thumb.jpg.3c050ac66ad1fc66ee6e7e02d78b54db.jpg

Don’t be a clown, show the next section; it specifically says the president can use the armed forces if the state refuses or fails to do so.

c. 333. Interference with State and Federal law
The President, by using the militia or the armed forces, or both, or by any other means, shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy, if it--
(1) so hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or
(2) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.
In any situation covered by clause (1), the State shall be considered to have denied the equal protection of the laws secured by the Con

• 2 weeks later...

Common sense tells me....

if all these 4 AM computer glitches that occurred w Dominion Voting Systems were just glitches and nothing was fraudulent about the glitches....

why were the glitches all in favor of Quid pro quo Joe, and no glitches favored Trump?  

this election was a fraud and will go down as the biggest hoax in history 

4 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

Common sense tells me....

if all these 4 AM computer glitches that occurred w Dominion Voting Systems were just glitches and nothing was fraudulent about the glitches....

why were the glitches all in favor of Quid pro quo Joe, and no glitches favored Trump?  

this election was a fraud and will go down as the biggest hoax in history 

It wasn't glitches...It was Hugo Chavez and Frosty the Snowman! Frosty is a nasty, nasty cheater. I hear he's a Leftist Dem Antifa nutcase! And he drinks the blood of children in the basement of a DC pizza parlor and Sleepy Joe Biden is SO CORRUPT that he refuses to denounce Frosty. Maybe the Chinese paid Hunter gazillions to defend Frosty, the Communist!

On 11/22/2020 at 1:52 PM, Farmshine said:

Correct, he stood by waiting for Democratic mayors to ask for help, when clearly some of the mayors were not mentally suited to make such decisions. I understood the strategy I just didn’t agree with it.

he fanned the flames hoping to get elected...didn't work. smart people saw through it

Forgot to answer the question of the post of what I think of Trump now....

I think he was and still is a a true American patriot trailblazer who attempted to drain the swamp and make America first while not being owned by his party or anyone else who donated to his campaigns because he already has his own money 

and.....we saw how that worked from day 1 ...four plus years ago when the media continually bombarded attacks on this originator president brainwashing the sheeple that his is such a bad person. 

many presidents, like many political positions, have been figure heads and puppets for their parties or people who donated to them....not Trump....he is a trailblazer....his attempts to truly help this country just didn’t jive with the real owners of this country