So what do you think of Trump now

This should be a great thread... Common Ladies and Gents.. 

Currently the US is the laughing stock of the world.. Transfer of power should be amicable. Virus in climbing to mega number, more jobs being lost and now the hold backs of Vaccines are in question.. So weather you voted for him or not lets here as Sportsmen and Woman on at we think.

Personally I think he is may be mentally ill and they are going to have to hog tie him and drag him out on 1/20......

Lol, the guy whos running for senator, the guy that cant tell his wife from his sister, the guy that doesnt know where hes at,

The guy thats been in politics for 47 years and has done nothing and now all of a sudden is going to do something?

The guy that can cure Covid

Yeah,Dimentia Joe hes our guy    

As a country we should be scared about how poorly run our election process is I understand the desire for individual state rights but there should be mandatory federal and 3rd party oversight. 

Canada votes via paper ballets and hand counts with oversight “scrutinizers” that’s a system though dated has the trust of its people.

I don’t think anyone in America can feel good about all the stuff we are seeing with ballets being thrown out (posted on multiple social media and major news stations), missing, and found ballets, no matching signatures, number of votes not coming close to matching the registered voting population, etc. 

17 minutes ago, tcook8296 said:

Lol, the guy whos running for senator, the guy that cant tell his wife from his sister, the guy that doesnt know where hes at,

The guy thats been in politics for 47 years and has done nothing and now all of a sudden is going to do something?

The guy that can cure Covid

Yeah,Dimentia Joe hes our guy    

Thats the problem he won't be.  If I was a gambling man 6 months they enact the 25th deem him unfit and kamila takes over

Transfer of power should be amicable in a fair election. This entire election was a fraud. That's why we are the laughing stock of the world. Because even they know the democrats will destroy our country. Iran  and Saudi Arabia said the only thing worse than COVID is Joe Biden. So its not just our enemies  that see it but our allies as well. Trump is the one who wants everyone to get the vaccine. It's democrats like Cuomo that stand in the way of that.

Hmmm, zero evidence provided in court to support this fraud. Homeland security says most secure in history and debunks trumps claim machine switches votes for trump to biden.  And so he gets fired. Lindsey graham who has mo voting over sight responsibilities contacts 3 states he doesnt represent. And one of them rats him  out for what that republican felt was nefarious. 

But i am sure those right sided tin hats will provide great evidence thst trumps own lawyers could not supply day after day in court. Lol.

6 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Hmmm, zero evidence provided in court to support this fraud. Homeland security says most secure in history and debunks trumps claim machine switches votes for trump to biden.  And so he gets fired. Lindsey graham who has mo voting over sight responsibilities contacts 3 states he doesnt represent. And one of them rats him  out for what that republican felt was nefarious. 

But i am sure those right sided tin hats will provide great evidence thst trumps own lawyers could not supply day after day in court. Lol.

So you are saying hes mentally fit to run the country?

26 minutes ago, jumpthestring said:

I voted for trump but He should be a man and step aside. instead acting like like a man child..

I voted for Trump too again. Many times I was on the fence. I wish he was re-elected but oh well. If he wasn't so self-centered and egotistic if he admitted that global warning is a problem, opioid addiction is a problem, and this new virus covid-19 is a problem,he'd be our Commander and chief for another four years. Pay back's a b**** . Going to be very interesting in the next couple of months. Will he exit with dignity or disgrace?

26 minutes ago, tcook8296 said:

So you are saying hes mentally fit to run the country?

Actually he is more mentally fit then trump.  When you run the highest position in the land through back channels, eliminating any opposition, and lies, then i think even someone with advanced dementia is more fit. 

There is a reason why lifelong prominent republicans did not vote for trump. There is a reason why lifelong republican generals like colin powell came out about the threat trump is to our democracy and our national security. 

Trump is far more mentally unstable then anyone i have ever seen in the position. Maybe biden beats him at some point. But that day is not today.