IGNORED

RAGE SUCKS

Turkeyslayer

3 minutes ago, Ravincrossbow said:

Trying the Trypans this year all three deer I shot died but 2 out of 3 when the arrow went in completely broadside, turned and both exited out the gut don’t know why 

Only 2 things it could be.  1 deer is slightly quartered to you or bow is out of tune and not hitting head on.  More than likely the deer is quartering tword you

My line up is better than y’all’s.  Giant 2.25” cut swhacker or max penetrating tough as nails VPA.  Depends on my mood.  Both been extremely reliable and lethal and fly true. Only way I would ever queue up a Rage again is if they were the only BH left and  all others disappeared from earth.  Even then I might try man made out of a rock instead. 

98171A71-78D6-4F77-9D69-CBD7A35301E3.jpeg

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

6 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

My line up is better than y’all’s.  Giant 2.25” cut swhacker or max penetrating tough as nails VPA.  Depends on my mood.  Both been extremely reliable and lethal and fly true. Only way I would ever queue up a Rage again is if they were the only BH left and  all others disappeared from earth.  Even then I might try man made out of a rock instead. 

98171A71-78D6-4F77-9D69-CBD7A35301E3.jpeg

C'mon Jack, this is what the Big Boys shoot. 150 gr, 3" mechanicals. LOL

IMG_20201112_141644871.jpg

I am not a broadhead snob, I try all kinds of broadheads. Years ago I used to shoot razor back 5 (my favorite) , and 4, I have used muzzy and many others. This year I picked up a package of Wasp Jak-X, I got 2 bucks and a fox with the same broad head it worked well but now it is shot, the blades are chipped up and the broadhead itself is starting to come apart so that one is done.    https://www.wasparchery.com/product/jak-x/

Has anyone tried Blood rush expandables?       https://byallen.com/product/bloodrush-expandable-blade-broadhead-100r/    I am thinking about giving them a try or I might go back to a fixed broadhead.  I found these on line at walmart  12 broadheads for less than $15.00 https:       //www.walmart.com/ip/12pcs-100-125grain-3-Blade-Crossed-Broadhead-Arrow-Head-Bow-Archery-Fishing-Hunting-Arrow-Tip-Tool-Red-100-Grain/712600637

3 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

Why the knockoff use a better screw ? 

No, they are $1.25 each and you can shoot a deer and throw them away. Excellent value for the money. I would of never tried them until a guy gave me one. Shot a doe and she ran 30 yards, they haven't let me down since. Shot a buck last year and broke both his front legs with one. yeah, dollar and a quarter.