NAP Killzone

I bought a few packs. Have not killed anything but a big woodchuck with them so far. 

These are the exact ones I bought which are basically the same.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073WH5DD6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I questioned the operation of mine. They are very easy to open. Tenpoint has the exact same head made for them called Evo X Centerpunch and they are used in the fastest crossbows. 

Edited by archer36
Just now, midwestxpress said:

I've used them, actually like them. I did have one issue on a doe I shot with the xbow. I got a hard direction change on a deflection. It went in behind the shoulder and came  straight out the bottom. Some test I saw on youtube claims the little nut shears off but I never had that happen.

Yes. The  Slingblades freely pivot and have no pin. 

I killed two nice bucks this year with the slingblade. One with my crossbow and the other with my compound. They fly nice, but I have to say, the blood trail is not that great. Both bucks dropped inside of 60 yards. If they had gone further, not sure I would have been able to find them given the sparse blood. Spitfires on the other hand tear a deer apart. 

Edited by rasputin732

Last season decided I wanted the best of both worlds.  Dependability of a fixed blade and the cut of an expandable.  Decided on the rockymountain switchblade.  So far I have killed 6 deer with them and none went over 60 yrds and good blood trail.  One I didn't check as the deer fell in sight.  I also shot a 7th but hit very high shoulder slightly quartering away.(my fault not the head)

20201030_181004.jpg

Screenshot_20201112-145237_Web Browser.jpg

20200912_185704.jpg

20201030_181025.jpg

20200110_104652.jpg

3 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

Last season decided I wanted the best of both worlds.  Dependability of a fixed blade and the cut of an expandable.  Decided on the rockymountain switchblade.  So far I have killed 6 deer with them and none went over 60 yrds and good blood trail.  One I didn't check as the deer fell in sight.  I also shot a 7th but hit very high shoulder slightly quartering away.(my fault not the head)

20201030_181004.jpg

Screenshot_20201112-145237_Web Browser.jpg

20200912_185704.jpg

20201030_181025.jpg

20200110_104652.jpg

Hybrids have been around for years. The problem with the early ones were the ferrules. I have used these with great results. Fly straight too.

image.png.2c6ca35c008e39cbf27081deb6ca1b58.png

https://www.bloodsportarchery.com/browse/broadheads/gravedigger-cut-on-contact

Edited by archer36

I shoot Killzones and love them. All the Heartland Bowhunter guys put me on to them and am very happy with the results. Fly straight, which is personally my biggest concern, and provide good cutting diameter. This is my second season on them and have no desire to look elsewhere.