IGNORED

Balmy 11-11 Veterans Day ✅ in

JHbowhunter

54 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Thank you to all the vets out there!  Good luck to all that are out!  Took the day off today

Slacker!   You still have permit bow buck tag - right?  Your buck was special park permit Muzzy - right?

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

3 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Slacker!   You still have permit bow buck tag - right?  Your buck was special park permit Muzzy - right?

Ya, have extended bow tag and should have went.  My son went to one of my spots to scout and seen a lot of good sign and a big buck chasing doe and a few other deer he didn't get a good look at. Now I lost that spot.

That's ok though.  I know he will drop everything to help me drag a deer out.

Edited by Greybeard

10 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Am I the only crazy SOB out hunting in this?  Can’t say I did not try this rut. Have umbrella up staying dry. 

I tried. All I saw this morning was the FATTEST squirrels you will ever see. I mean, these were roly-poly squirrels... they must do nothing all day but eat my corn, drink beer, and watch TV. Seriously, I can't express how fat these squirrels were. They were FAT FAT!

Worked last night. Woke up at 11am. Started making coffee and looked out window only to see what appeared to be a shooter on a dead sprint behind a doe. I immediately text my dad who was out but he never saw it. We bagged the afternoon hunt due to weather. Good luck to those roughing it out. I’m hoping to be out in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

Am I the only crazy SOB out hunting in this?  Can’t say I did not try this rut. Have umbrella up staying dry. 

The more time you put in the better the odds of you being there when big boy makes a mistake. Good Luck

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL