IGNORED

11/6 Check In

Newtonlt2

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

You missed it - LLLLLLLOCKDOWN is here

Traveled 287 from rt80 down to exit 9 . When the rut is in full swing that stretch is littered with dead deer . On my way down and back I only saw 4 dead deer . Either it's a trickle rut or all hell is going to break out next week .

1 minute ago, Russ 11 said:

Traveled 287 from rt80 down to exit 9 . When the rut is in full swing that stretch is littered with dead deer . On my way down and back I only saw 4 dead deer . Either it's a trickle rut or all hell is going to break out next week .

I hope so i am off all week

7 minutes ago, Russ 11 said:

I just drove 78 east, from my home in Warren County,  to 287 North to Morristown and back saw three road kills

Was out last night on a hillside with a fairly good view of the woods and fields in front of them. I didn't see a tail and chalked it up to the warm with the deer doing the same thing I was. Sitting on their butt. Couldn't get out this morning and can't this afternoon. See what  shakes out tomorrow.

Zone 08 woods were alive with buttons and yearling does,  around 1230, I guess they were soaking up the sun enjoying the weather.  now all disappeared and left me with a few squirrels

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.