Official 2020 POTUS Election Results Discussion

7 hours ago, nickmarch said:

You think that letting 2 people who were setup off the hook in a bogus fabricated investigation is a big deal but don't think that flagrant fraud in an election is ok?  

Loke i said when it is proven in court i will accept it. Right now you want me to join in on conspiracies from Qanon. Stone and Flynn were proven. That is the difference between me and you. I support the rule of law accross the board. You don"t. Trying to say flynn was set up is cop out for afmitting hos guilt several times in court. Not just once.  How was stone set up? He was soliciting help from rusdia/wikileaks on behalf of trump. So you are saying that election interference is okay? But nothing about fraud has been accepted in a courtroom and you have drawn a conclusion. Your way if thinking is a little ass backwards dont you think?

Cough red handed on video :

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/brian-kemp-georgia-brad-raffensperger-signature-audit

Gov. Brian Kemp, the Georgia Republican who has been fiercely criticized by President Trump over his approach to allegations of voter fraud in his state, said Thursday that new testimony has raised additional questions and a signature audit should be performed.

Kemp, who was interviewed on "The Ingraham Angle," was referring to surveillance video that allegedly showed poll watchers being led out of a room at State Farm Arena, the state's largest vote-counting center, after being told that the vote count was complete for the night. Once they left, a woman could be seen pulling out suitcases from underneath a table that allegedly contained ballots. The votes were allegedly counted for hours, with no election supervisors present, CBS46.com reported.

Edited by Lunatic
19 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Sequential Absentee Ballots No dates All same signatures Not in poll book

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1334309546186125314

She said her antennas went up....like most friggen people w common sense....our antennas are up and the truth will be discovered and the libs will never have credibility ever again!!

21 minutes ago, Bonefreak said:

She said her antennas went up....like most friggen people w common sense....our antennas are up and the truth will be discovered and the libs will never have credibility ever again!!

What do you expect from people who with passion defended the Russian Collusion and the Ukraine hoax, not to mansion 4 years of never ending nonsense.  

5 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

Loke i said when it is proven in court i will accept it. Right now you want me to join in on conspiracies from Qanon. Stone and Flynn were proven. That is the difference between me and you. I support the rule of law accross the board. You don"t. Trying to say flynn was set up is cop out for afmitting hos guilt several times in court. Not just once.  How was stone set up? He was soliciting help from rusdia/wikileaks on behalf of trump. So you are saying that election interference is okay? But nothing about fraud has been accepted in a courtroom and you have drawn a conclusion. Your way if thinking is a little ass backwards dont you think?

As usual you talk out both sides of your mouth.  Neither were prosecuted for anything pertaining to what was being investigated.  Both were setup. 

A higher court had already ruled that the lower court drop the charges against Flynn but the lower court refused.  

Now...

5 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

I said when it is proven in court i will accept it. 

This obviously wasn't your train of thought during the years long Russian conspiracy that was fabricated by the same people who were making the claims.   

6 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

So you are saying that election interference is okay?

:shock:. You need to seek help!

Take your blinders off and Go thru the last few pages and take a look at the pile of evidence that's been posted.  I dont need a judge to tell me what I see with my own eyes.

28 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

What do you expect from people who with passion defended the Russian Collusion and the Ukraine hoax, not to mansion 4 years of never ending nonsense.  

Starting to think the Kung Flu was seeded by the Deviant Dems....the 4 yr history shows nothing was off the table for them....& the truth will eventually will come out

1 hour ago, Bonefreak said:

Starting to think the Kung Flu was seeded by the Deviant Dems....the 4 yr history shows nothing was off the table for them....& the truth will eventually will come out

Somewhere here in a thread I posted a link to a change in the infectious disease list definitions was codified the day before Trump took office and signed by oblama. 

It was a perfect definition of covid.  It is a very long document that's scary as hell.  It allowed the government to do all sorts of things to anyone who is suspected of being or is infected.  One example is that they can take and quarantine you.  It was a list of things that you would expect in China.  

I found the post.  It's on this page...

https://www.njwoodsandwater.com/forums/topic/42227-about-covid-19-in-nj-again/?do=findComment&comment=597030

I attached a screenshot from the document.  The document can be read at...

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/01/19/2017-00615/control-of-communicable-diseases

Screenshot_20201204-124719.jpg

Edited by nickmarch
1 hour ago, Bonefreak said:

Starting to come out now....

where there’s smoke there’s fire...

newsmax is not CNN or anything like the rest of the biased media outlets 

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/1000018/1

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/999961/1

I can’t imagine what’s up next. At the beginning of Trump’s complaints regarding voter fraud I thought it was the typical sore loser attitude, but not now. There is too much evidence that backs up fraud allegations. Looks like Doddering Joe is an illegitimate winner. 

3 minutes ago, Batsto said:

I can’t imagine what’s up next. At the beginning of Trump’s complaints regarding voter fraud I thought it was the typical sore loser attitude, but not now. There is too much evidence that backs up fraud allegations. Looks like Doddering Joe is an illegitimate winner. 

Yep. 

I forget which article it was but it spoke of 5 aspects of the election that were simply unexplainable...2 that I remember were that Biden received more votes than Obama which analysts seemed perplexed by cuz Biden barely won the primary ......& the comparison of voter enthusiasm between Trump supporters vs Biden supporters...in which Trump voter enthusiasm was off the charts while 47 yr politician Joe was hiding in his basement 

common sense tells me to put yourself in Trumps shoes and see how you would feel if all your hard work campaigning was all for naught because of a fraudulent election....anyone would be out of their minds pissed off and would want to get to the bottom of it all

4 hours ago, nickmarch said:

As usual you talk out both sides of your mouth.  Neither were prosecuted for anything pertaining to what was being investigated.  Both were setup. 

A higher court had already ruled that the lower court drop the charges against Flynn but the lower court refused.  

Now...

This obviously wasn't your train of thought during the years long Russian conspiracy that was fabricated by the same people who were making the claims.   

:shock:. You need to seek help!

Take your blinders off and Go thru the last few pages and take a look at the pile of evidence that's been posted.  I dont need a judge to tell me what I see with my own eyes.

Stone was prosecuted for lying about his contacts with wikileaks who was aiding the trump campaign with timely leaks of STOLEN emails. So he was charged and CONVICTED and it had to do with the election inbterference. Of course in your alternative world of Qanon that stuff ever happened. 

Flynn admitted his guilt several times. He was even asked are you sure about your decision and he acknowledged in the affirmative. So where did you hear he was framed? Barr? LOL. How about the judge that actually was present for the trial? I think the judge would be who I prefer to trust in the matter.

As far as your evidence goes- it does not amount to as useful as yesterdays newspaper. Until it appears in the courtroom it does mean a dam thing.  Trump 1 win. Us consitution./citizens 39 wins. I think I will stick with the winner.