Official 2020 POTUS Election Results Discussion

46 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

I'm clueless? I wrote that he should be impeached for inciting an attack on another branch of govt, since that's stuff for Latin Am dictators. It has nothing to do with how long the attack was planned. The president incited violence. Did he cause it? I said he can't have caused it entirely. Republican leaders in the Senate apparently do agree he caused it, in part. But I ain't arguing that. I'm saying that as President you don't incite violence against Congress, which he clearly did. Look up the word "incite." It doesn't mean "cause." I know it's tough for you. 

Yes clueless!

According to you and the dem impeachment idiots the attacked was caused by something Trump said the day of the attack even though the FBI became aware of the planning of attack a month ago.

Yes clueless! 

Edited by nickmarch
4 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Yes clueless!

According to you and the dem impeachment idiots the attacked was caused by something Trump said the day of the attack even though the FBI became aware of the attack a month ago.

Yes clueless! 

You are wrong, again. Only a fool--or a cynical liar--is able to look at words on the page in front of him and consistently misquote and misrepresent. Whether it's a judge's opinion or my sentences repeated to you, fixed on the page for you to sound out slowly, you go and talk a mound of stink that is not there on the page. What IS wrong with you Nick? You having a hard time at home, at work? I'm sorry about that.

^^^^^^Needs meds, or different meds, or is taking to much meds, or not enough meds or is just a mirror image of what is stated in numerous recent scientific studies. 

Yet concerns persist about why officials didn't know more about the intention of those participating in the protests – which backers began organizing at least a month ago,

Edited by nickmarch
7 hours ago, JFC1 said:

It is correct to impeach a sitting President for inciting a group to invade, commit violence, and threaten the Congress of the U.S., even if the Congress deserves a spanking.  Yes, very correct. That is not something that a responsible President does and a President who pivots and attacks the U.S. state while he is ostensibly Commander in Chief commits a crime(s).  Is that an argument that the attack was 100% due to what he said just before the event? No. The attack has to do with decades of political processes, some of which Trump is a part of. Others no. Did Trump make inflammatory statements, prior to the 'rally,' that helped lead to the attack? Clearly. Did he seem to want to whip the crowd up into violence? Yes, to me. But I'm not in his head. Has Trump attacked the other two branches of government repeatedly in ways designed to destabilize them? Yes. Should we impeach a sitting President who does not simply disagree with, and work against or bypass legally to get his own agenda passed, but also destabilizes the workings and safety of the other branches of "his" government? Yes. By all means. A President who does that is getting rid of a system of checks and balances, rather than pushing a policy. I would say he is committing treason. But I'm not a lawyer, just a scientist. 

I know the above will be difficult for you to comprehend. And you'll probably misrepresent it. But that's your fault, not mine. 

If I throw gasoline and a match on a building that the neighbors and I hate and that contains blocked fire escapes, illegal conversions, faulty sprinkler systems, cardboard all over the hallways, and then someone dies in the fire, am I guilty of arson and manslaughter/murder? Yes. That's what Trump did. Do you understand now, Nicky?

Hum no Nicky doesn't understand what you are trying to say.  

Your posts are like skitzo scrambled mumbo jumbo.   When I try to read your posts I get images of the una bomber and shaggy in my head.  

I always wondered if you look like them?  I know they are smarter but do you look like them?

download (3).jpeg

Happy-Halloween-Scooby-Doo-1024x587.jpg

14 hours ago, OldMenRule said:

You are a rather angry young man. aside from relaxation tapes I would also suggest spell check. 

Yea i dont like people purposely stirring a pot with false information. Since you did not provide anything to back up your false claims about russia and ukraine i am going to guess because we both know you cant truthfully. You trumplicans draw your conclusion based off outcome desired even when facts and common sense tell you differently. Would be nice if you joined reality.

14 hours ago, nickmarch said:

I'm not sure about him being a young man.  He posted that he is 50 in one post and in another post said he has hunted the same area for 47 years.  

He makes stuff up constantly so you can't believe anything he says. No credibility  at all!

For example, he says thst people who can't take a stand between right and wrong are cowards  but he refuses to take a stand regularly.

I'll  give you an example...

The FBI made the legislators aware that multiple groups are planning an attack last week.  The legislators did nothing to protect the Capitol building and prevent the attack. 

The attackers had weapons, bombs were found planted so the attack was clearly planned ahead of time it had nothing to do with what Trump said in his speech last week. Trump did say to March to the Capitol and "peacefully" protest.

Ok dead and jfc1 right or wrong...

Is it right or wrong for the dems to impeach the President claiming that the attack was due to what he said just prior to the attack last week?

See yet again how he will prove himself a coward by his own standards by not taking a stand.

You are trying to limit information to get an answer you want. Sort of how republicans try to suppress the vote. Trump had been teeeting about coming to DC for a wild time on january 6th. Named the rally and then gave instructions to ho to the capital. And then tweeted how much he loved them while his own VP life was in danger. If you and other republicans think any of that is right i eould say you are a freakin idiot. Spineless jellyfish republicans who voted not to impeach a president yesterday should never have any bill or other legislative idras ever heard in congress since they have shown to be 100% unamerican. How does anyone support a physical attempt to take over the government. Trump should face a firing swuad for his actions against our country. Especially since it is based on a lie.

5 hours ago, deadonshot2 said:

You are trying to limit information to get an answer you want. Sort of how republicans try to suppress the vote. Trump had been teeeting about coming to DC for a wild time on january 6th. Named the rally and then gave instructions to ho to the capital. And then tweeted how much he loved them while his own VP life was in danger. If you and other republicans think any of that is right i eould say you are a freakin idiot. Spineless jellyfish republicans who voted not to impeach a president yesterday should never have any bill or other legislative idras ever heard in congress since they have shown to be 100% unamerican. How does anyone support a physical attempt to take over the government. Trump should face a firing swuad for his actions against our country. Especially since it is based on a lie.

Confirmed again!

:shakehead:

1 hour ago, nickmarch said:

Confirmed again!

:shakehead:

Do you think asking a question and limiting the information ti get the answer you want makes you smart? Smartass is all makes you look. You have an isdue at using all information available because you are either not smart enough to retain all the information or you purposely ignore the information  that does not fit your desired perception or outcome. It is okay. You are not fooling most people here except other dumbass like yourself. And yes i would characterize those fools that align themselves with you in that category. 

21 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

So you are saying trump was not on twitter inviting people to DC for a wild time? Because that is a fact you did not include in your question. So you are either a liar or an idiot. And if i was a betting man i would go all in on you being both.

No I'm not saying your delusions.  I was stating what the liars in the impeachment hearing were saying.  None of them mentioned your delusional Twitter crap.

So much for your liar and idiot statement they are your usual ass backwards delusional crap.

I understand why you won't be able to correctly comprehend what I write below due to the scientifically proven mental defects but I will say it anyway for those who don't have the mental issue.

In the hearings the democriminals kept stating that what Trump said earlier the same day incited the attack.

All of the pos democriminals were aware that the FBI had already reported that the FBI was aware of the planning of the attack a month earlier.   Understand? (I doubt it)

How can what Trump said earlier in the day be the cause of what the FBI knew was planned a month earlier?

Ok so take a stand!

Was it right or wrong for the dems to keep saying that the attack was caused by what Trump said the day of the attack?

I'm betting coward again!  

Once yellow always yellow and by your own standards you have shown yourself to be yellow numerous times.

1 hour ago, nickmarch said:

No I'm not saying your delusions.  I was stating what the liars in the impeachment hearing were saying.  None of them mentioned your delusional Twitter crap.

So much for your liar and idiot statement they are your usual ass backwards delusional crap.

I understand why you won't be able to correctly comprehend what I write below due to the scientifically proven mental defects but I will say it anyway for those who don't have the mental issue.

In the hearings the democriminals kept stating that what Trump said earlier the same day incited the attack.

All of the pos democriminals were aware that the FBI had already reported that the FBI was aware of the planning of the attack a month earlier.   Understand? (I doubt it)

How can what Trump said earlier in the day be the cause of what the FBI knew was planned a month earlier?

Ok so take a stand!

Was it right or wrong for the dems to keep saying that the attack was caused by what Trump said the day of the attack?

I'm betting coward again!  

Once yellow always yellow and by your own standards you have shown yourself to be yellow numerous times.

Why are you leaving good information out again you pos. Kevin McCarthy in his statement even said trump's statement bears some of the responsibility. That is his chief of staff. The FBI did not issue a warning until the day before the insurrection. So knowing something a month ago and acting on it the day before is apples and oranges. See you leave important information out so you can come up with your predetermined position. If you used ALL the information you would have to see the truth. But like trump you are no friend of truth. 

So yes trump is 100% wrong making the statement, inviting white supremicists for a wild time, and then loving them while  his VP's life was being threatened by people trying to over throw the government. And you support that? Yea like I said you are almost as big of a scumbag as trump.

So let's see if you grew a set of balls where your vagina is yet. Answer one simple question. Do you think the crowd that stormed the capital building are right or wrong? Come on you can type one word.