Official 2020 POTUS Election Results Discussion

So who else is actively watching on TV the election results?  I'm flipping back and forth from it and another show.  What I can't figure out is that I saw Virginia has 33.1% for Biden and 65.8% for Trump, but yet it shows that Biden has won the state.  How the heck is that possible?
David

Because NOVA is full lib, and the only precincts counted are red rural so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3 minutes ago, BHC said:

If Sleepy Joe wins, we are screwed as a nation....the stock market will have massive sell offs cause of his huge tax increases

relax Joe - historically Market does best with Dem president.     I am no Dem, by the way.    Everyone needs to just calm down, whatever will be will be.    Go hunt and have fun.    The deep state has your back - always. 

5 minutes ago, BHC said:

If Sleepy Joe wins, we are screwed as a nation....the stock market will have massive sell offs cause of his huge tax increases

Not sure about you but whether Sleepy Joe or Trump wins, I'll still have to pay taxes and die.  Same s--- different a--holes.  America needs to end its obsession with celebrity and start electing real candidates.  We haven't had an actual President since Eisenhower.  

relax Joe - historically Market does best with Dem president.     I am no Dem, by the way.    Everyone needs to just calm down, whatever will be will be.    Go hunt and have fun.    The deep state has your back - always. 

From your mouth to gods ears. But the fact of the matter is November 2016 DOW 18,***, today /27,***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk