Jump to content

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

No big deal make sausage patties. Or buy this, (there are better units under $80

 

C5D73FAD-13EC-4C2C-92AE-61F034AAA8C1.png

Thanks, I'll get that one. I don't want patties. Btw, thanks to you I spent almost $100 on that site on rubs and jerky seasonings. I never used seasonings for jerky because I use my own, but I wanted to try a couple of the hot ones

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DBuck said:

Thanks, I'll get that one. I don't want patties. Btw, thanks to you I spent almost $100 on that site on rubs and jerky seasonings. I never used seasonings for jerky because I use my own, but I wanted to try a couple of the hot ones

 

Make sure you let us know how it is. I’m going to try more stuff from them. Good seasoning if hard to find., usually too salty, not very good flavor 

Edited by Lunatic
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Make sure you let us know how it is. I’m going to try more stuff from them. Good seasoning if hard to find., usually too salty, not very good flavor 

That's why I never use premade seasonings, because of the salt. I don't use any salt because the soy sauce is salty enough. I've tried low sodium soy sauce and hated it. Do you think it's worth getting the 5lb maker for $10 more?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DBuck said:

That's why I never use premade seasonings, because of the salt. I don't use any salt because the soy sauce is salty enough. I've tried low sodium soy sauce and hated it. Do you think it's worth getting the 5lb maker for $10 more?

Yes, I have the little one and it’s a pain refilling it. 
Since I used it I ended uP buying a 5 lb er you se in the original post
 

Edited by Lunatic
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...