IGNORED

Rainy day

Lunatic

14 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

No big deal make sausage patties. Or buy this, (there are better units under $80

C5D73FAD-13EC-4C2C-92AE-61F034AAA8C1.png

Thanks, I'll get that one. I don't want patties. Btw, thanks to you I spent almost $100 on that site on rubs and jerky seasonings. I never used seasonings for jerky because I use my own, but I wanted to try a couple of the hot ones

1 minute ago, DBuck said:

Thanks, I'll get that one. I don't want patties. Btw, thanks to you I spent almost $100 on that site on rubs and jerky seasonings. I never used seasonings for jerky because I use my own, but I wanted to try a couple of the hot ones

Make sure you let us know how it is. I’m going to try more stuff from them. Good seasoning if hard to find., usually too salty, not very good flavor 

Edited by Lunatic

8 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Make sure you let us know how it is. I’m going to try more stuff from them. Good seasoning if hard to find., usually too salty, not very good flavor 

That's why I never use premade seasonings, because of the salt. I don't use any salt because the soy sauce is salty enough. I've tried low sodium soy sauce and hated it. Do you think it's worth getting the 5lb maker for $10 more?

7 minutes ago, DBuck said:

That's why I never use premade seasonings, because of the salt. I don't use any salt because the soy sauce is salty enough. I've tried low sodium soy sauce and hated it. Do you think it's worth getting the 5lb maker for $10 more?

Yes, I have the little one and it’s a pain refilling it. 
Since I used it I ended uP buying a 5 lb er you se in the original post

Edited by Lunatic