IGNORED

10/31 Check In 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️

Zone50BugNerd

Active morning here. I had a target 8 skirt around me at 35 yards. Before I could even start second guessing myself I watched a nice 10 pointer work the opposite side of the powerline. Then a six pointer came scampering through not knowing what was going on. The does must be in hiding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad someone is seeing them in zone 7. I've only seen dinks on the WMA the last few days.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Was in 50 this morning. I forgot my hat so I had a hood on. Bad luck. Could not see my peripheral vision. Turn my head around and beauty 8 pt looked up at me 15 yds away. He was slipping in behind me and I never heard him. I turned around for a few minutes. He never snorted or ran away. When I looked back he disappeared like a ghost. That's it  Pissed. 

Got out of the tree at 1030 after a good morning sit and left the Xbox Bc I’ll be in a few hours. Wouldn’t ya know it I walked right up on a 4 pointer and an 8 pointer on the powerline less then 15 yards from me. After a short staring contest they turned and walked into the woods. Heading back in shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk