I know Ammo and ARs are not easy to get right now but $1800?  That sounds a bit steep even for what times we are in.  It is a bushmaster and it Typically sells for $500-$700 depending on models.so even if we say the guns worth $700 which maybe it would be brand new that means the Ammo’s is at $1.10/round.  Maybe someone else will pay that but just seems like a lot for that.

FINSUP + EYES   FOR THE GOOD OF THE MEMBERSHIP FEEL FREE TO USE THIS THREAD TO LET US KNOW THE INFO SO WE CAN ALL JUMP ON THESE BUSHMASTERS YOU SPEAK OF AT 500 TO 700 BUCKS  .....DON'T FORGET THEY MUST BE NJ LEGAL ???

DON'T LET THE QUITE FOOL YOU... IF YOUR WAITING FOR THE INFO FROM THESE EXPERTS YOU WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHEN YOUR LEFT STANDING AFTER THE MUSIC HAS STOPPED...

1 hour ago, Eyesofthewoods said:

I know Ammo and ARs are not easy to get right now but $1800?  That sounds a bit steep even for what times we are in.  It is a bushmaster and it Typically sells for $500-$700 depending on models.so even if we say the guns worth $700 which maybe it would be brand new that means the Ammo’s is at $1.10/round.  Maybe someone else will pay that but just seems like a lot for that.

I don’t have a dog in this fight. But where did you see new bushmasters for 500 - 700 bucks?  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnttn said:

I don’t have a dog in this fight. But where did you see new bushmasters for 500 - 700 bucks?  

Online.  When I used to live in PA they were the cheapest AR you could buy next to the panther arms model. That’s a few years back but still.  I already have a mp15 which I love so I don’t need another one.

WHY NOT CHECK ON WHAT THEY HAVE IN STOCK ???  MINE ARE ES2 (MSRP 1,500+)

UT-HOOOO.....  IT IS EASY TO LOW BALL PRICING WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SELL !!!

ONE OF MY HUNTING PALS LOVE TO LOOK AT OLD CATALOGS WOULDA , COULDA,SHOULDA

Not for nothing guy selling stuff... You think he is asking 2 much for said stuff don't buy it.... it will not sell. I suggest, shoot him a pm. Make offer. If the market bears his price it will sell. If not he may accept the offer.

Why bash a guy looking to better his situation .

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
13 hours ago, CJ3a said:

Wa sin Ramsey Outdoor in Ramsey today.  Gun department shelves are empty. 

I took my dog for ride yesterday and picked up the last box of 20 gauge slugs they had there and this happened on my way home, dam is this what it will come too when buying ammo...lol

Edited by bucky