Last of fall bow today. What will you shoot today cause it is the last day for this tag? A doe,smaller buck or stay the same as your goals were before?. I'm sticking to only a good mature buck or nothing.  I shot a few does early season for management and freezer meat. Waiting on a nice buck. 

Has been a tough season for me for finding a nice one. Maybe now the rut is rolling i will get rewarded. 

Good luck and stay safe 

• Like 11

I’m getting out this afternoon and I’m not shooting anything I wouldn’t shoot tomorrow morning. 120 or more for me(if I can properly judge them I’ve been known to over estimate haha”, I almost don’t want to go out tonight as to maybe mess with my ability to go tomorrow morning but with this weather event passing it’s hard to pass it up. 

• Like 3

I'll be out John! My plan is mature buck only. Haven't had the biggest one on cam for a while. 3 days ago had a quick nighttime video of a nice rack with a doe heading towards bedding. I'll need to see him in daylight to make a decision.

• Like 2

I'll decide when the opportunity arises. My finger gets very itchy on those 20 yd slam dunk shots. Love the sight, sound, and tracking. Never gets old. None or once a year is not enough.  

• Like 3

I have the same mindset regardless of first or last day of Fall Bow. I never shoot does at this point in the season and would only shoot a buck if it was one of the ones I was after or a good buck. I would never shoot a buck just because it was eat a tag or bust, but that's just me. Slow season so far, as I am trying to get my wife on one of my target bucks. Hopefully tomorrow or Sunday,,,,wind is right

• Like 3

passed a small 8pt (actually 7 with a busted g3), then a bigger 8pt later on right before dark.   Saw a lot of does today.     The 8 almost got me excited when I first glassed it, but would rather sip on some tag soup any day. 

• Like 1