53 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

Come on guys. Almost 5pm, some good bucks should be hitting the dirt in the next 90 minutes. Good luck. Looking forward some pics and stories.

Trying !  Had two close calls this week with mature shooters. Just lost my mojo this season. Last couple of years they would have jumped on my arrow.   Hey I came across another pic of your nice 10 - I guess you forgot to post it? 

9D7F98FD-E9B5-4573-BF0A-1AB2CB15DA9F.png

• Like 2
  • Winner 1
  • Haha 8

I have multiple nice bucks in daylight the last few days. This one I know is bedded on a hot doe at one spot but just thought I would have better luck at one of my other spots. Sitting here now watching thirteen does and a spike thinking about tag soup. 

20201030_175259.jpg

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Trying !  Had two close calls this week with mature shooters. Just lost my mojo this season. Last couple of years they would have jumped on my arrow.   Hey I came across another pic of your nice 10 - I guess you forgot to post it? 

9D7F98FD-E9B5-4573-BF0A-1AB2CB15DA9F.png

Thats hilarious. I should have put on my friends trump hat after we dragged him out of the woods. 

• Haha 1

I saw a fox around 3:30, and I grunted in a black bear at 5:30.  No joy this afternoon in zone 7.  I have off a few days next week to try again.  Tomorrow looks great, but i have to work. :cryingcry:

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Good action tonight - late. Passed up two diff 8 pts  second one was tempting but I am proud to open a can of this - it’s been a while. 

8007B78F-3E47-45F1-97FA-52070B8C4475.jpeg

I will have a bowl of that as well. Deer were on there feet early,just not the right one