who do you think will win , not who you want to win is the question.

Not sure but feel the majority wants Trump and will prevail..  Trump also has statistics on his side with only 3 1 term presidents since ww2 and only 9 overall that were not reelected.

Red wave coming I think....bigger than last time....like tsunami red wave!!  House and Senate too!  This country has a lot of dumbasses and have been brainwashed by liberal media for 48+ months....but I have faith that most people have enough common sense to believe which way this country should go. 

• Like 1

All signs indicate a second Trump victory. And that’s not just me saying that, Biden camp is clearly in panic mode. They see the race tightening and know what happened to Hillary. 

There are two interesting things happening this election, first is Latinos are turning out for Trump in a much bigger way than ever and African Americans are not coming out nearly as strong for the Democrats so far this election. Both of those favor Trump. 

• Agree 1
On 10/31/2020 at 10:16 AM, Bucksnbows said:

All signs indicate a second Trump victory. And that’s not just me saying that, Biden camp is clearly in panic mode. They see the race tightening and know what happened to Hillary. 

There are two interesting things happening this election, first is Latinos are turning out for Trump in a much bigger way than ever and African Americans are not coming out nearly as strong for the Democrats so far this election. Both of those favor Trump. 

I agree with the man who can talk to trout and who is also a Poli Sci major........

• Like 1