IGNORED

WMA 10pt down

deadonshot2

Terrific! You did it the hard way. Public land. Improvised blind. You are the second person to mention that the buck they harvested  was never on the trail cam. I always said, the cam could help and hurt. It does not tell the whole picture. There are probably just as many deer killed never seen as deer seen and never killed. 

Edited by archer36

45 minutes ago, stratocaster said:

Well done deadonshot2, well done.  Congrats. 

Did you say this is the "2nd" 10 pt in 2 years?  That is quite an accomplishment for NJ and more impressive from Camden county.   Looks like a heavy buck, any idea on weight?

No idea on weight. Definitely very big for pinelands. He was hell getting him out of that swamp.  I never mounted a deer or worried about exact weights. I hunt because i love being out there.  So i shoot what makes me happy. And fortunately i have been able cross paths with some good wma bucks.  So not concerned with scores or weights. I hold the 10pt rack from a couple years ago and replay it in my mind. I am sure i will do the same with this one.  I just hope a couple friends also score on some good ones this season.  I know of two other 10pts but have not found where they spend their daylight hours.