I have 11/1-11/9 off for my rutcation.

Should I swap out 11/9 for tomorrow 10/30, so I can be hunting when weather breaks tomorrow...plus I still have a tag.

Weather supposed to be fairly warm lows in mid 40s by 11/9 but around President's Day a good date.

Note that I work the 2nd shift, so would still be able to hunt the morning of the 9th...if I switch day off to tomorrow.

Though if I stay with the 9th off, I could hunt morning of the 10th too...

Edited by Michael Britt

My go to week is this week coming up.  I would swap the date with cold temps and storm tapering off by tomorrow. I took off tomorrow too....still have a tag as well and I believe deer will be moving tomorrow and Saturday! 

Late tomorrow into the weekend should be good.  Rain stops. Bucks will be checking scrapes.  Colder temps may get them moving in the daylight. And if a doe goes hot...they will be going bonkers.  Hunt when you can. 

tomorrow - no brainer. Just don't shoot something on last day of fall bow, you would NOT shoot first day of Permit bow...    

Hahaha - just kidding, the state creates this quandary. 

Much better to have TWO FLEXIBLE buck tags for a year, regardless of weapon or season. 

• Agree 1

I agree with lunatic.  I wouldn't change to go out in the rain tomorrow.  Saturday will be a good day.  Rain may not stop tomorrow until late.  Might get some wet snow up here before it stops, but all in all it sounds like a wet day for pretty much the entire day.

I agree with lunatic.  I wouldn't change to go out in the rain tomorrow.  Saturday will be a good day.  Rain may not stop tomorrow until late.  Might get some wet snow up here before it stops, but all in all it sounds like a wet day for pretty much the entire day.
This is smart advice.
David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk