Jump to content

API Grand Slam Bowhunter Climber


Recommended Posts

SOLD
 

Selling a barely used API Grand Slam Bowhunter Aluminum Tree stand Open Front, in excellent shape barely used

comes with removable foot rest. Backpacking straps in pic not included.

SOLD ( pending funds )

Uses chains in place of cables and they appear like new supports up to 300 lbs.

I'll throw in a brand new compact deer cart to the buyer!

$ 150.00 ( SOLD pending funds )

Stillwater Area

API!.jpg

API.jpg

API@.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 4.53.00 PM.jpg

API5 .jpg

Edited by Bowhunter458
sold
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Best climber out there! The quietest to setup, climb with and  will never slip on any type of tree. Been using mine for 15 years or more now. Couple modifications for comfort and you got yourself a real gem! If the buyer wants any ideas on some of my mods I’d be happy to share just send a pm. 

Edited by Hitemnasty
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

what do you mean by it uses cables in place of chain? in the pictures it has the standard roller chain to go around the tree.

I've been using an API bowhunter as my primary climber for the last 15+ years. they are great stands

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, beaverman said:

what do you mean by it uses cables in place of chain? in the pictures it has the standard roller chain to go around the tree.

I've been using an API bowhunter as my primary climber for the last 15+ years. they are great stands

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
 

My mistake, typo! chains!! getting old....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good stand good price. A good friend of mine (Craig fish Guy)he's afraid of heights, always hunted on the ground I got him in the tree. This is what he chose I've never heard a negative complaint.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hunterbob1 said:

Good stand good price. A good friend of mine (Craig fish Guy)he's afraid of heights, always hunted on the ground I got him in the tree. This is what he chose I've never heard a negative complaint.

I had a friend who went so (high) in his stands, you could actually tie his shoelaces!  no more than 5 feet. He actually killed plenty of deer that way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bowhunter458 said:

I had a friend who went so (high) in his stands, you could actually tie his shoelaces!  no more than 5 feet. He actually killed plenty of deer that way.

Wow, interesting, that's funny because I used to make fun of my guy only going 10 ft. But same for him his harvest increased dramatically.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Wow, interesting, that's funny because I used to make fun of my guy only going 10 ft. But same for him his harvest increased dramatically.

He Killed more deer at 5 feet than most ever will from any height.. ???

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...