OPERATION WARP SPEED A & HOW IT WILL PRIORITIZE SENIORS THANKS POTUS !!

Operation Warp Speed and how it will help support the seniors will go down as one of Mr Trumps best ideas. Check it out.

https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Releases/Release/Article/2384541/trump-administration-partners-with-cvs-and-walgreens-to-provide-covid-19-vaccin/fbclid/IwAR1uADwkpnhf84ZCwYrpkNO7yYfSa33mGz1i0PGOpVN0AbfSuX0rneXCg-c/

Screenshot_2020-10-17 FORT DIX Mobilization Team.png

Edited by bushden
  • Like 1

I can her sons and daughters now. But mom if you let me put you in that facility you can get the vaccine. Lol.  Our national rx chains were instrumental in getting all these same people tested throughout the state back in june.  Teams went from facility to facility with full protective gear to provide this. The vaccines will be administered similarly by dedicated people who are doing it for the greater good.  Next time you pick up a prescription you should thank them for what they do as you would an emergency worker. Because they are also on the front lines and forgotten the role they play in fighting this pandemic. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

I can her sons and daughters now. But mom if you let me put you in that facility you can get the vaccine. Lol.  Our national rx chains were instrumental in getting all these same people tested throughout the state back in june.  Teams went from facility to facility with full protective gear to provide this. The vaccines will be administered similarly by dedicated people who are doing it for the greater good.  Next time you pick up a prescription you should thank them for what they do as you would an emergency worker. Because they are also on the front lines and forgotten the role they play in fighting this pandemic. 

Your post is spot on correct.

58 minutes ago, Batsto said:

Is Christie dead yet? That guy is a physical wrench. Time to open up! 

Your post is PISS POOR "is Christie dead yet" it is just out of line. You should go hunting !! Some here bashed him as governor and he was then and is now a good man, NOW LOOK AT THE GUY YOU ARE STUCK WITH.

Edited by bushden
Grammer correction
17 minutes ago, bushden said:

Your post is PISS POOR "is Christie dead yet" it is just out of line. You should go hunting !! Some here bashed him as governor and he was then and is now a good man, NOW LOOK AT THE GUY YOU ARE STUCK WITH.

My point is the exact opposite. If Christie survived the Chinese BioWar Covid , it’s time to open up. You have to agree, Christie is not a specimen of physical health. Warp Speed saved Christie’s  life!

1 hour ago, Batsto said:

My point is the exact opposite. If Christie survived the Chinese BioWar Covid , it’s time to open up. You have to agree, Christie is not a specimen of physical health. Warp Speed saved Christie’s  life!

I misunderstood your post, I thought you were bashing Christie. My apologies. I do not however agree we should open back to pre COVID levels yet. A phased approach might be in our best interest. Trump and Christie surely got lightning fast treatment and attention that the average person would not have available to them yet.

4 hours ago, bushden said:

I misunderstood your post, I thought you were bashing Christie. My apologies. I do not however agree we should open back to pre COVID levels yet. A phased approach might be in our best interest. Trump and Christie surely got lightning fast treatment and attention that the average person would not have available to them yet.

I agree with you with pre COVID-19. But I do think if you are young and healthy put mask on and get to work.  If are old or compromised stay home or following guidelines to the extreme. Personal accountability! 

• Like 2