Wow thats crazy. Its funny on my way to jackson hole airport today I see a huge traffic jam up ahead and I'm like wtf... there was a moose bedded 100 yards from the road. No lie about 30 cars stopped and parked on the side and people just surrounded this moose taking pictures and getting closer and closer, I was just waiting for something bad to happen. Moose are like crocodiles with fur theyre so ornery 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, birdshotnj said:

Wow thats crazy. Its funny on my way to jackson hole airport today I see a huge traffic jam up ahead and I'm like wtf... there was a moose bedded 100 yards from the road. No lie about 30 cars stopped and parked on the side and people just surrounded this moose taking pictures and getting closer and closer, I was just waiting for something bad to happen. Moose are like crocodiles with fur theyre so ornery 

When I got off the Ferry in Newfoundland,  a message came over the loudspeaker. 

"Watch out for Moose while driving on the highways at dark". 

Man, that woke me up and I stopped at the first Motel I found which was about 30 miles from the port. There was a RCMP station right outside the port with a sign on the door saying they were closed and what their operating hours were. LOL Different world up there. 

Edited by archer36
  • Like 1