IGNORED

10/16/20 GOOD MORNING

Monster Marine

Gets hard getting up at 4 to hunt when u haven’t see any deer at all...

as I pulled up to the club house a small 5 pointer was there in my high beams as I turn to park near my trail to walk in he heads in.......

As I’m walking my trail with red flashlight I encounter the buck again hes walking my trail till about 100yards from my blind finally I see brown

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE OUT

Start hunting the afternoons instead.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Starting to drizzle here in Chester, planing to sit till 11. My last 2 sits were afternoon hunts and saw nothing so I figured I’ll give a morning a chance....

with the slight drizzle I’m almost tempted to move a little to see if anything is around to even spook .....but I remember hunting Michigan with my marine buddy first morning crack of the sun and here comes a big bodied basket 7. I pass on him but he’s headed to my buddies stand he takes it...

on the 3rd day his older brother and also a former marine decided to hunt with us drives us to the property... we all get set up we are both in trees.... mind you we have been seeing a lot of movement till then lol At the end of the day we all met up asked what happened ended up he decided to walk around stalking so called hunting, me and my buddy died laughing telling him how he spooked The whole area ... no wonder we didn’t see anything 

sorry for rambling but this new ravin almost made me be him

LMFAO

Since I mentioned the story out of no where I figured I’d dig up pics on my old phone Michigan was a great place to hunt ...

my buddy asked me why I didn’t shoot I said If he showed up so early I was gonna wait for his daddy, Here is my buddy with The buck it may have been just a six but he was a horse....

and his brother with a ghillie suit on LMAO 

GREAT TIMES !!!

15840514-4E07-4070-B91D-DEA8D8258632.jpeg

2CBE6F53-A648-454F-9E62-914328E4542F.jpeg