Jump to content

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, mattg1500 said:

Its the american way! LOL. What blows is the club is out land and money for the season now. Its friggin October for christ sake

I know. Make sure everything is documented.  Time of year, dates, license,  feed etc.

Doesn't make up for ruined season or the fact the responsible party can't pay, but has to be done.

 

Are you able to hunt anywhere?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hunterbob1 said:

Holy cow that almost happened to me once true story! Except back then it was a VCR. Circa 1980, Newark, surprise.Moon cricket comes into my print shop shows me the VCR. Okay I'll take it.Tells me no not this one it's been used come to my van and I'll give you a new one. I grabbed the box went to open it up he slammed the door and took off.lol

That's  the kind of stuff that never leaves our mind. I remember getting robbed a few times working in the projects in brooklyn and bronx. They got all our power tools one morning. Next day i pad lock the tool box to the truck with chains and shit. Come out to mix epoxy they took the entire box LOL.  

  • Disturbing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

I still don’t know how the person hasn’t been banned yet and the people saying “pm sent” aren’t speaking publicly. 
 

if anything, this forum should be a place to help hunters,  not allow hunters to be screwed 

The PMs were mainly asking other questions about a different person or to see if it is the same person they had dealings with. I think it was just to avoid throwing wrong names out there.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hawkeye57 said:

I still don’t know how the person hasn’t been banned yet and the people saying “pm sent” aren’t speaking publicly. 
 

if anything, this forum should be a place to help hunters,  not allow hunters to be screwed 

Waiting for the member to answer.  He has a right to explain as much as the leasing party has a right to hear that explanation.  

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Waiting for the member to answer.  He has a right to explain as much as the leasing party has a right to hear that explanation.  

He wont and if he does it will be BS just like he fed all of us. Best thing I have on my side is emails stating the terms of the lease.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mattg1500 said:

He wont and if he does it will be BS just like he fed all of us. Best thing I have on my side is emails stating the terms of the lease.

Well one thing is for sure, no one will miss picking out any future ad from him.  I suspect he won't answer or post here ever again if he is indeed in the clear wrong.  

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in this lease. Found the add here last year and joined. Came back this year. I don't really know who else is on the lease. 

I come in, hunt and go home. I was not aware of anything going on but will keep an eye on this post.

I got a bear there last Wednesday. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MeatEater said:

I am in this lease. Found the add here last year and joined. Came back this year. I don't really know who else is on the lease. 

I come in, hunt and go home. I was not aware of anything going on but will keep an eye on this post.

I got a bear there last Wednesday. 

 

Ha you could be the 25 or 26th person than!! Its great the number keeps going up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...